• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Ainor

a suggest for devs..
1680707097217.png

Arthus

Yea that random production is annoying.
Wish we've got guaranteed pet food, even 1 per week, instead of this.

yakmeister

i get plenty of pet food in my ma in live but on beta my MA is very stingy and pet food rarely shows up so i will take that minuscule chance and hope i have better luck with it lol

Arthus

Since some time they continue to give a terrible culture to evolving buildings.
New phoenix has a low culture, May building doesn't have a good culture too.
This basically prevents them to be targeted by automatic neighbourly help.
The ones mainly targeted will be Spire Libraries, 2020 witches huts, Stonehenge, Echoes of the forgotten, Siren Paradises.
Evolving buildings are main rewards, they should really focus on giving main rewards of event some love.
They deleted endless questline so events are very limited and boring now, so at least main reward should be worth a month of boredom...

Ibison2

In the app, in crafting, next to the combining catalyst is three dots. Tapping it gives Dragonheart Estate Artifacts and showing that I have zero of them. Wondering what this is

Arthus

They try to force us to put back residences in cities instead of pop/cult buildings, to use even more diamonds for expansions.

Lelanya

Yep, getting closer I suspect, to the next Chapter. We should have FA later this week, and they sure do like to test the latest chapter's functionality with one, just saying.