• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

(Spoilers) Something rustles in the grass!

Ainor

btw, not sure if I posted it here or not:
Community Work is not collected from trader like it was in old copy-pasted description, but from residences. "Allow your people to choose between paying taxes (Coins) and providing Community Work."
so what about the vallorian seal tower bonus?

Biloutte91

For the community work, I hope for a system that will allow you to select all the residences at once. because one by one :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Like this:

Capture d’écran 2023-05-14 105304.png

Arthus

Yep, getting closer I suspect, to the next Chapter. We should have FA later this week, and they sure do like to test the latest chapter's functionality with one, just saying.
Names of next evolving building and theme of chapter 21 are similar so i think chapter 21 will enter before june event but who knows for sure.

Loewenzahn

Hello to all of you, is there anything with regard to chapter 21, it is really too long now this waiting. In my main fellowship we have already 3 members, who have together nearly 11 million points, who are tired from waiting and thinking to stop everything...which would be really a shame, as we are fellowship number 1 in Khelonaar:( thank you and have all a fantastic day!

Arthus

Hello to all of you, is there anything with regard to chapter 21, it is really too long now this waiting. In my main fellowship we have already 3 members, who have together nearly 11 million points, who are tired from waiting and thinking to stop everything...which would be really a shame, as we are fellowship number 1 in Khelonaar:( thank you and have all a fantastic day!

Chapter 21 is called "The Vallorian Legend" and talks about dragons, and June evolving building is called "Dragonheart Estate" so they might both release at the same time. All buildings and wonders are ready for a long time now. Tbh with very fast chapter 20, i expected Ch21 for April but they basically waited 2 months with everything ready, to not give us more than 2 chapters per year i guess. Getting chapters in May/June and November/December fits well tbh.

They have changed some mechanics like "community work" from trader to residences at last minute, as Karvest wrote.

Last edited:

Jaxom

Chapter 20 came out on Beta 9 months and 1 week after 19. So we are just about due for 21.
Personally I would prefer that they wait until it has been a full year.
Commit to adding chapters on a yearly basis and cut out all the wondering about when they will come.
They might just be able to keep to that goal.

Karvest

They have changed some mechanics like "community work" from trader to residences at last minute, as Karvest wrote.
Not they have changed mechanics at last minute, it was just temporary copypasted description that was changed to normal one.
And not in last minute, but almost 2 months ago. I just forgot to post it here back then.

Last edited:

Loewenzahn

Chapter 20 came out on Beta 9 months and 1 week after 19. So we are just about due for 21.
Personally I would prefer that they wait until it has been a full year.
Commit to adding chapters on a yearly basis and cut out all the wondering about when they will come.
They might just be able to keep to that goal.
It is always a very personal thing, what is slow and what is quick, nut if we have to wait another 3-4 month I think half of our members will stop playing and this is really a shame because most of our fellows are in our fellowship since 2018 - 2019. So please could it be faster? :)

Loewenzahn

It is always a very personal thing, what is slow and what is quick, nut if we have to wait another 3-4 month I think half of our members will stop playing and this is really a shame because most of our fellows are in our fellowship since 2018 - 2019. So please could it be faster? :)
I found something with regard to the building, it is not eassy to see how big they are, but at least a little idea we have:

Arthus

Not they have changed mechanics at last minute, it was just temporary copypasted description that was changed to normal one.
And not in last minute, but almost 2 months ago. I just forgot to post it here back then.
Ok thanks for clarification!