• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Sorcerers' Homecoming

Lovec Krys

For 1%, you get second Pilgrim's Manor & Plaza. Seems that with only that you won't be able to get full bonus on second Manor. The question is if you can get one additional set building twice, then it is probably possible to get full bonus on 2 Manors, but the set won't have too nice shape probably.

UlyssesBlue

The pilgrim's manor tree entrance and fountain entrance don't seem to have any set bonuses. Is this correct?

streilers

Hello ; I just started the current event, and I would like to know question (set) that it occurs depending on the chapters, is there a table somewhere please, thank you

Shereana

Hello ; I just started the current event, and I would like to know question (set) that it occurs depending on the chapters, is there a table somewhere please, thank you
If I understand question right, then you should check iDavis tables, that were posted on previous page.

By the way, stupid mathematics with leagues. If every active player will create 99 alts (alternative character), do some 1-2-3-5 quests thus making them participate in the leagues, everyone will be inside 1%. I do think it would be better to have some fixed (and achievable) values.

TomBrady

If I understand question right, then you should check iDavis tables, that were posted on previous page.

By the way, stupid mathematics with leagues. If every active player will create 99 alts (alternative character), do some 1-2-3-5 quests thus making them participate in the leagues, everyone will be inside 1%. I do think it would be better to have some fixed (and achievable) values.
Seems rather convoluted to me !!!! o_O o_O o_O

Lovec Krys

@Shereana I seriously doubt that everyone would make 99 alts just because of this.
And you don't even need to do a single quest, all you need to do is to log in once during event to get the daily login reward (or maybe twice - i'm not sure how many event currency you actualy get for login) and then pick up the cheapest "chest" to get 1 staff to count for the lowest league.
But everyone who does is welcomed - it increases my chance to get to 1%:)

streilers

thank you for link

Karvest

You can get max 3 full sets in this event (some parts from quest line, some in grand prizes ,some from the league. And it is balanced in the way you can finish second full set by reaching top 5% league reward (as second plaza in grand prizes appears in the middle of the third set pieces).

Deleted User - 92139

The new set is better than the Mermaids Paradise and almost as good as the Aureate phoenix.
In XVII :
Mermaids Paradise give total 27 540 T1/24h 27540:16= 1721,25 goods per tile
Aureate Phoenix give total 34 200 T1/24h 34200:16= 2137,5 goods per tile
New set give total 82 800 T1/24h 82800:40= 2070 goods per tile

I like it and want to put it in my city. Why Sorcerer's Knowledge is so small? I wish it was bigger like a Bronze Shovels.

Indianaking

So far, the Harvest Temple Set has been best for the basic goods for older players ;)) . I've always leveled that too, but the three new set parts with goods are even better.
That's why I decided to only set up the set parts with the goods on live. The three of them only need 6 x 4 and deliver almost 95K basic goods every day ( chapter 18) . If I ever get 2 parts of it the better - then 2 x 3 parts come to my city.

Earwen1

If every active player will create 99 alts
Where, how and when can anyone find the time to create 99 alts and play with all these?
Can you? How?
I am not by far an expert on maths, but I am sure I could never have such an ocean of time.

SoggyShorts

Well, I certainly hate the idea of PvP in an event.
I logged in, saw the "sorc-homecoming" thread and thought "yay! no FA (because I don't play PvP in P2W games) only to find out there's new PvP elements.
Should tomatoehu and others continue to provide quest lists as well as hints and tips for events? Kinda self-defeating to help out your opponents, isn't it?

Edit: to be clear, we're already working on it but I'm not happy.

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Is a Quest List already available?

Our players are recording all the quests as usual and you will find them here: https://tinyurl.com/s76cjjc3

186937911_10219198792981281_1081096990704086794_n.jpg

Shereana

@Shereana I seriously doubt that everyone would make 99 alts just because of this.
Put some 10 Wishing wells between Gold prizes, and it will make difference :)
I'm not saying that everyone will be doing it, but by this example just pointing out that this system - IMHO - is flawed by itself.

Where, how and when can anyone find the time to create 99 alts and play with all these?
Can you? How?
I am not by far an expert on maths, but I am sure I could never have such an ocean of time.
As it was already pointed, one doesn't need to play it, just to get some daily reward (maybe, spend it to be counted as participant, I didn't see some other criteria then participating, but I may be wrong).
So, we have some 20 days for event, 100 alts (just for the sake of easy math), that gives us just 5 alts per day to get the needed number. Again, it's just an example of at least one defect of the proposed system, that I see.

Enevhar Aldarion

This is the same as any other event, just with some bonus stuff added on. And this is no more PvP than the FAs are. No one is killing my troops or stealing my goods or burning down my Main Hall.

Jackluyt

If your friends who don't play in Beta would like to check out the Set, you are welcome to share this with them

187411810_10219200381140984_2358627537078810367_n.jpg