• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Show off your own city!

DeletedUser126

7902940232.jpg

Its my city right now. Need more culture buildings but getting ready for major rearrangement soon as i fill 4 more squares at the top so im delaying it :)

This is my most recent city version :)

Elvenar_Fantasy_City_Builder_Game.png

Here is the newest iteration of my city. Its still not final version but more of a temporary setup till i get T3 upgrades for crystals factories. I will need to do some big reshuffling. Same thing with the big culture items next tier.

1161323280.jpg

The newest version of my city again. This time its finally slowly coming all together ;)

3102328787.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser170

It's couple of days before, but at themoment it's a bit messy with lot of planned constructions...
oteFQOM.png

I think this is way better, then those pure production based things, and at the same time, I could get a lot of coins and supplies, because there are much less road.

DeletedUser126

Yeah thats a good design, im planing a major revamp of my city soon but need more spaces so i wont be touching it after that for a while ;P

DeletedUser58

Mine's slightly boring at the moment because I've picked a weird layout and I'm behind with upgrading some types of building while I'm ahead with others. lol
7vJT4Fb.png

DeletedUser108

I like this idea of showing your towns. Maybe I will show mine soon too.
But please put the picture in a spoiler. Just to be considerated to all those who play on theier 8-years-old computer. It definitely makes a difference in view/case of performance. Thank you :)

DeletedUser108

Main problem: two builder are not enough^^
Well, my culture is way too low as well. I guess everybody gets to this point, that building increase in size and culture requirement while culture buildings need to be build. As I upgraded my resindences they needed all the space that I could provide... Maybe next time I shouldbuild less buildings and wait for them to take the space, when theier upgrade needs more space.
Naggarond_01.jpg

DeletedUser236

This is my city right now.. Still busy construction and rearranging though.. I know I shouldn't have that many different factories. Trading in my area is simply really really bad, because of that I can't rely on trading so I'm just trying to produce some goods myself (for now it's doable :D)

084V4vc.jpg

DeletedUser108

As I saw myself having no population left I was forced to rebuild my city as well... Well I could build one more residence and one culture building. (Don't want to have only straight streets)
Those tier 2 good manufactories need way to much population. So if you aren't at this point of the game yet, keep in mind that you will need quiet a lot of population when you research your tier 2 goods...

Here is my new city:
Naggarond_02.jpg

DeletedUser236

keep in mind that you will need quiet a lot of population when you research your tier 2 goods

Thanks for the tip, I'm close to research tier 2 goods but will build some residences first now :D

DeletedUser126

If you think tier 2 is bad just wait for tier 3 lol :D

Then again you get the tier 3 houses just about then and they give 2.5x more population from upgrade, and massive size change to :)

DeletedUser

This is my city, Suggestions on what I need to do is greatly appreciated :D
97hGHVu.jpg

DeletedUser126

You can put culture building in between the houses, check my city to see what im talking about. this can remove a lot of unnecessary roads. I reduced my roads by 50% when i changed to that.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the advice! I'll change that around when i have the space to make arrangements :)

DeletedUser

a4a2c1c822161ced52f78bc30816253a.jpg
This is mine. I like the chaotic style on first look.

I can't insert image, help.

DeletedUser236

I can't insert image, help.

Had the same problem at first.. I think you upload your screenshot to a website?
Open your screenshot on that website, right click and select "copy image-url" and than click here at the image icon and paste url there

hope this works for you, it did for me :)

DeletedUser

Here is my city. I've been trying to keep up without using any diamonds :p. Right now I'm trying to level up all my houses, while also trying to keep my culture at 120% or more.

z0l6H0Y.jpg