• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Royal Restoration Spell

SirSmithy

Sidequestion, did you craft the chess set pieces? If you craft those, they dont come up again among the recipes, so basically crafting those increases your chance of getting the other recipes.

I only saw 1 piece of the set for now... so this doesn’t help much neither...
The drop rate for RR is awfully low, must be changed in my opinion.

DeletedUser2099

Hello everybody,

Is it just me or are there other who also are not beeing offered to craft RRSs?

Short after the conversion opportunity was released I had it in my crafting option in beta, UK 1 and UK 2, a couple of times. I think I could convert 2 or 2 blueprints all in all outside beta. Never any offers in DE2. And it's already weeks now that I don't see any.

Tell me pls what is going on? Before I quit the game because I am so furious! :( My patience is finished. I am sitting on 45+ blueprints in UK2 and still a good share in DE2. I have been waiting to be able to covert it really long. So what is it now that it is not coming, once again?

Stella

SoggyShorts

@Stella Solaris
You've played enough of Inno's events to know how random works. On average you should get each recipe once a week, but it's totally possible to get 10 recipes one week and zero for 4 weeks. That's how "random" works.

salandrine

I get a lot of these blueprint changes in my academy and I dont need them and I want them to hide.

This is the other side. It is random, so what?

this generation, I believe, there is no patience any more.

Heymrdiedier

this generation, I believe, there is no patience any more.
why are you talking about generations? not a lot of youngsters play this game anyway, it wouldnt surprise me at all that he/she is even of your generation :)

young people wouldnt be able to afford the amount of cash this game asks for anyway :) inno surely targets an older and richer playerbase

salandrine

you know my generation? wow, you are very good. ;)

And you dont have to spend money to play this game. Maybe the game asks for money, but it is my decision to spend or not. On Are I am with the dragons now and on Beta I am with the dwarfs. And my money spent was not more than a normal pocket money is, all together, not monthly. lol

SirSmithy

So, I still cannot change my opinion. I’m stocking up my blueprints instead of getting fewer in my inventory.
Could you somehow increase the drop chance for the RR, at least?
It looks like, I just have to complain, and I get recipes for the RR. This week I got an insane amount of it. I almost converted now all of them...

CrazyWizard

So, I still cannot change my opinion. I’m stocking up my blueprints instead of getting fewer in my inventory.
Could you somehow increase the drop chance for the RR, at least?

Are u checking the academy on each 3 cycles everyday?

It ain't fast but I have already converted quite a few. The only way I forsee a gain in blueprints is if you're missing the recipes on some of the times you're not checking the magic academy when it does show up. Or if you're insanely unlucky for weeks in a row now.

SirSmithy

Are u checking the academy on each 3 cycles everyday?

It ain't fast but I have already converted quite a few. The only way I forsee a gain in blueprints is if you're missing the recipes on some of the times you're not checking the magic academy when it does show up. Or if you're insanely unlucky for weeks in a row now.
Sure, I am checking it on each cycle. But as I stated, after my last complaint I got it almost on every cycle. About 6-7 times this week. So I am shortly running out of blueprints, which should be the goal... ;)

DeletedUser3246

are they considering to let us update premium cultural / population building like D118 -e "Research" with a BP or RR

Karvest

There is no update paths for that buildings, they have only one level unlike event buildings/premium ws/residences.

CrazyWizard

are they considering to let us update premium cultural / population building like D118 -e "Research" with a BP or RR

If you are willing to drop a considerable sum of money to get a bunch (as some towns do) you are most likely willing to do the same thing the next chapter.
Like karvest said there is none but even if they could, from a buisness point that would not the brightest move you can make.