• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Lovec Krys

A few spells?
With my Dragon Abbey lv 16 one spell = 14400 mana. I needed 36,8M mana to upgrade my 6T3 & 2T6.
By using only Dragon Abbey i would have to used 2556 spells = 55% of my spells. So no thanks. I don't consider relying on Dragon Abbey only as an option for me.

CrazyWizard

A few spells?
With my Dragon Abbey lv 16 one spell = 14400 mana. I needed 36,8M mana to upgrade my 6T3 & 2T6.
By using only Dragon Abbey i would have to used 2556 spells = 55% of my spells. So no thanks. I don't consider relying on Dragon Abbey only as an option for me.

You do not need to get it all at once.

You can spread the spells over a longer amount of time and level them up a bit slower.

Lelanya

Burning Pools would also be nice. I am reading a lot of questions on live realm fellowships about them. I sure hope those are coming up the pike, along with Golden Palace.

Lovec Krys

You do not need to get it all at once.

You can spread the spells over a longer amount of time and level them up a bit slower.
Decay. You still need to use enough spells for at least one level at once.
And if you use them over longer period, it doesn't change the amount of the spells needed to be used - unless you include another source of mana, but my comment was about how much spells it would consume by using Dragon Abbey only.

(for me (my main city), it is an additional source of mana (when needed) not the primary)

maxiqbert

of course, you won't disregard mana from other sources
the library set is quite generous in that regard
but I already upped all I had to up by completing ONE AT TIME the mana needed with the abbey.
Of course i don't have a lot of manufactures, so it was rather easy.

filiander

What I wanted to say right from the beginning:
You designed a building that shows no Phoenix.
It shows a White Kakadu.
And it looks like a caricature (the artefacts are not better).
A phoenix should look majestic

Last edited:

FieryArien

I am quite surprised that no one else has come and mentioned this yet, but some people had their wish come true with today's daily prize. It is a troop instant for the mercenary camp light ranged troops, instead of the usual barracks troops. :)
What?? I totally missed that detail when I checked today’s daily prize. I only registered that it’s light ranged instant. Thank you very much for your post!

Deleted User - 93841

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please find the announcement for this year's Rise of the Phoenix Cult event here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
The event quest should be based on the chapter the player is in at the start of the event. There are some quest that are only available to later chapters.

Maillie

15 seeds an hour? Today's prize for a Chapter 17 city pays 15 seeds an hour? Really? 2021-03-18 (2).png

Jackluyt

15% not 18%

Fixed - thanks for pointing it out.
I am comparatively new to making these charts - there used to be players who made the graphics that I copied for our event note, but recently these are no longer posted, so I had to teach myself how to do it. Still on a learning curve - and struggling with floppy eyelid syndrome most of the time that makes reading the screen difficult.
:)

Enevhar Aldarion

Well, I am not sure if I just had horrible luck winning extra essence from chests or if they tightened the numbers up some and gave less out, but I am going to barely get the final artifact this time, while in the previous couple of events I ended with an extra base as well. Of course, that is still worlds better than before that, when I would consistently finish one or two artifacts short and have to do the FA to be able to finish evolving the building.

Pauly7

What?? I totally missed that detail when I checked today’s daily prize. I only registered that it’s light ranged instant. Thank you very much for your post!
Yeah I was excited to see a merc camp instant finally, but sadly it isn't LR. It's just a Drone Rider. So I didn't fancy chasing after 10 squads of light melee as a daily... but at least it's a step in the right direction.