• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Lovec Krys

For future discussion (future events):
I recomend to all: Do not discuss any daily prize you aim for, it will be used against you like Lava Eggs this event! (either moved to day 1, removed completely or nerfed)

Jaxom

And it is official, no Burning Pool this phoenix event.
Sorry to see, it is a great building, one I looked forward to each year.
Might have to invest some RRs into upgrading mine. But probably not since the upgrades give you such a lousy return.

Pauly7

I still hope it will be repeated. The first days prices often are.
Fingers crossed.
I get the feeling it won't be back because the repetitions are usually the new buildings. It could happen, but then why move it to day 1 in the first place, if not because they suddenly realised they'd given away a prize people could describe as decent and had to limit how many people won it.

Lovec Krys

Yes, good mana hybrid is obsolete. These days you should use either pop/cult/mana garbage or mana hybrids from research - if you are in a chapter with a new mana hybrid - they are usualy better than that pop/cult/mana garbage.

Jammin

... It's funny, many players think the forum is there to sweeten the game, to make it the way the players want it. e.g. through feedback or ideas for the game.
No, that's just an illusion, if INNO can earn money from it, something will be implemented, otherwise not.
If such an implementation happens to coincide with a player's wish / idea, it is just a positive side effect of the business model, similar to the side effect of a drug in a positive sense.
So if you want to have something implemented, you also offer a business model that includes INNO's sales.
I've been a little more cautious with ideas lately, since almost everything that was of use to me was taken out of the game.
Be warned, if you have something that works for you, don't tell anyone, especially not in the forum, because it will be taken away from you and then when you want it back you will have to do or pay for a lot more.

Jaxom

I had my hopes that they would not drop the Burning Pool but I was not at all surprised at the outcome. I found no buildings really worth getting including the phoenix.

This will probably be the last event that I really try to do the tasks and get the event currency. I feel I would be better off just working my city.
If the devs change course and stop doing the idiotic pop/cult/mana buildings and I see something here on Beta then I can always try for that building on my live world cities.

In a way this will be a relief because the events are a bother for me, not an incentive for playing. I just wish I could get the members of my fellowships to agree. Then we could also skip the Fellowship Adventures which have become mandatory for those who need those two last artifacts.

Arthus

Extremely disappointed how recipes are NOT SHOWING UP.
I've got 1 recipe for blueprints in entire beta event and now i need 3 more on live and they don't show up even if you used 1300 diamonds for refreshing, only relics and relics.

Why not permament recipes for event? Like 6th and 7th slot? Why again chance?

About dailies: Are you surprised?
They cut off all best dailies from the game, where are venar's rocks III etc in summer events? Where is manta from sirens for best mana production? Mana huts? The Great Auction and Spheric Stub for culture?

Enevhar Aldarion

They cut off all best dailies from the game, where are venar's rocks III etc in summer events? Where is manta from sirens for best mana production? Mana huts? The Great Auction and Spheric Stub for culture?

If the Manta Ray comes back, it will not be until one of the Summer events, so maybe in one of the next two. But they gave us the Lava Egg and it is almost as good as the Manta or Burning Pool, and it made a lot of people happy.

Arthus

If the Manta Ray comes back, it will not be until one of the Summer events, so maybe in one of the next two. But they gave us the Lava Egg and it is almost as good as the Manta or Burning Pool, and it made a lot of people happy.

Yes mana egg was the best building this event, they gave it on live on day 1...
I was wise and lucky to speedrun quests...

Arthus

Well after waiting 2 years to get 5 more phoenix artifacts for my final old phoenix, i've got bad at lottery of spire (got only 2) and now they won't allow me to craft 3, even if i have materials, because there's no recipes, useless relics whole time. Looks like another wait until 2022 is coming.

Hopefully they will shop up but if 26 additional resets for diamonds + all auto-resets during event didn't bring even 1 recipe...

Last edited:

cestbienmoi

2 questions :
- When the conversion recipes disappears ? (i do not see any information on the end date like previous year)
- Is there a guild event to win 2 artefacts ?

Arthus

After each event is adventure with 2 artifacts, they told on facebook live that this will be the system now, just wait.

Karvest

Doubt they would be removed until the end of FA (and some time afterwards), as FA is another source for artifacts to be used in these recipes.

Enevhar Aldarion

Doubt they would be removed until the end of FA (and some time afterwards), as FA is another source for artifacts to be used in these recipes.

Which is why I wondered if they forgot, like they have done before, to leave the recipes active after the event ended.