• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.114

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

Pauly7

Seeing the update to the AW list appearing from chat has reminded me to ask - We've asked, in Live, a lot of times for the AW menu to appear by clicking a person's name in messages, not chat. There is a belief that the facility to bring this up through chat was in response to this and was put in the wrong place in error. For a lot of people it would be super useful in messages, but fairly useless in chat. So... we asked (a lot of times) for this to be corrected, or at least added into the message system also, but as far as I know there hasn't been a response. Do you know, @Marindor, if this is something that is being looked at?

UlyssesBlue

Bugfixes: Fixed stats for Moon Bear. [...]
@Marindor Can you clarify exactly what was fixed? How has it changed from what it was?

Seeing the update to the AW list appearing from chat has reminded me to ask - We've asked, in Live, a lot of times for the AW menu to appear by clicking a person's name in messages, not chat. There is a belief that the facility to bring this up through chat was in response to this and was put in the wrong place in error. For a lot of people it would be super useful in messages, but fairly useless in chat. So... we asked (a lot of times) for this to be corrected, or at least added into the message system also, but as far as I know there hasn't been a response. Do you know, @Marindor, if this is something that is being looked at?
I know I and my fellowships would definitely find it useful to have Ancient Wonders appear in the player name menu in messages, as this would be used a lot in KP exchange threads. Never understood why it wasn't put there to start with. I disagree about it being useless in chat though. Every now and then someone posts in chat saying one of their wonders is almost complete but there's still a chest or two that's unclaimed, so I've always found it useful to be able to just click their name and quickly bring up their list of wonders.

Deleted User - 81672

For a lot of people it would be super useful in messages, but fairly useless in chat.
On my live FS we use PC Swap through chat exclusively , so the feature is most welcome in our FS. But I agree it should be in both places, message and chat.

Marindor

Hi guys!

Yes, that request has been fowarded to look into, but that's all I know at this point.

@Marindor Can you clarify exactly what was fixed? How has it changed from what it was?

In the "Confirmed Bugs" section of our forum you can usually see by the "Fixed" tags to thread titles which bugs were fixed. In this case it was about this one.

Deleted User - 89608

Not sure what the issue is, but since the most recent update, I can no longer get into the beta version of the game. After logging in (tried Chrome & Firefox, HTML version) it hangs on a blank screen forever. It was fine a few hours ago. My live worlds are all fine.

Edit. Support switched me to Flash and it works perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 86059

We are aware of an issue for some players and are looking into it now

Marindor

I have no problems logging in myself. For anyone with login problems, could you try if using a different browser makes any difference? If so, which browser gives the problems and which one works for you?

Also, could you try if Incognito mode makes any difference, for example?

Deleted User - 86059

Some are using Vivaldi/Firefox, I am successful with Chrome but I know others are having problems. other players are turning off HTML and having success with that, difficult when it is so intermittent

Krita

Will you solve this, now 24 hours of empty screen when trying to log in? I have changed nothing on my computer, so it is up to you! And yes, I know how to enable HTML5 client, but hard to do when you don't have accsess to the game! Is Elvenar to complicated to handle?

Marindor

Will you solve this, now 24 hours of empty screen when trying to log in? I have changed nothing on my computer, so it is up to you! And yes, I know how to enable HTML5 client, but hard to do when you don't have accsess to the game! Is Elvenar to complicated to handle?

Since we're so far not able to reproduce the issue ourselves and only a handful of players seem to encounter this, we haven not been able yet to find the exact cause. To help us speed up the process, could you please create a bug report in this part of our forums following the template explained in this thread, including all the details (e.g. exact reproduction steps, at which step of the loading process does it stall, screenshot of the exact error message etc)? Thank you.