• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.114

Enevhar Aldarion

@Marindor there are quite a few players posting about this in the official Elvenar Facebook group too. From what I can see there, this seems to be affecting a lot of Beta players in the EU. So maybe somehow, something in specific countries is blocking access to the server? I have not seen anyone in the US, or outside of the EU, having problems. Not a single member of my Beta fellowship has had issues since the update.

Marindor

@Marindor there are quite a few players posting about this in the official Elvenar Facebook group too. From what I can see there, this seems to be affecting a lot of Beta players in the EU. So maybe somehow, something in specific countries is blocking access to the server? I have not seen anyone in the US, or outside of the EU, having problems. Not a single member of my Beta fellowship has had issues since the update.

Thank you. In that case, for everyone getting this issue: What is your country of residence, please?

DeletedUser3314

Open Dev tools in Chrome or Firefox, CTRL+SHIFT+I (make sure you're already on the Elvenar site), go to the network tab and try to open Elvenar. Do you see any denies and/or blocked traffic ?

You'll see something like this, this is from Firefox (Windows 10):
1600948498259.png

Even though I have 2 blocks (Geblokkeerd in Dutch) I'm still able to get into the game.

@Marindor : NL, no problems logging into the game with Firefox (both HTLM5 & Flash) under Windows 10.

Edit: I switched to Chrome (Versie 85.0.4183.83 (Officiële build) (64-bits) / Windows 10) and not working anymore !? This is as far as it goes:
1600939497875.png

1600946660607.png

1600946160941.png

Edit 2: Strange thing is that when I use Chrome (Version 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit) / Windows 7) at home I don't have any trouble getting into the game !? o_O
1600966268220.png

Attachments

• 1600938707254.png
    1600938707254.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 1600939542095.png
    1600939542095.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 129
Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Hi guys,

Could anyone encountering this issue follow the steps as described by @Lord Soth and post a screenshot of the network tab of their dev console here? Especially any entries that are red or not status 200 would help greatly. Thanks in advance!

Deleted User - 62044

Captura de pantalla 2020-09-24 120954.jpgCaptura de pantalla 2020-09-24 133245.jpg

3 days can 't play , live work fine but beta is dark and down, i m from Spain

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
i have similar problem then this one but it last for 5-6 months now, problem is that my home computer connect to beta server at a speed of 1990s dial up modem
i usually get into the game after 10-15 minutes (the time to transfer all data at that speed) and inside game every single image is missing (loading at that slow speed again), entering world map or spire same issue, entering battlefield with new units last for 5 minutes until that models are loaded and so on, once all of images are loaded it works until i turn my PC off.
happens every single day between 12:00 - 24:00, at morning everything is ok, in every browser flash/hmtl5 and only Beta server
i am from slovakia

DeletedUser2640

I don't think some country's are blocking.
My wife can login, but after that, the game won't load.
On flash, everything is ok.

On my account, HTML5 & Flash working fine.

When i login, to my wife's account, on my computer, also no problems (HTML5 & Flash)
Same internet-connection, but other system.

Nerdanel

Yo soy de Argentina y tengo el mismo problema. Ya me comuniqué con Soporte y estoy esperando la respuesta.

Edito. Recién me habilitaron para entrar por Flash player y pude hacerlo. Gracias.

Last edited:

Lissona

i have similar problem then this one but it last for 5-6 months now, problem is that my home computer connect to beta server at a speed of 1990s dial up modem
i usually get into the game after 10-15 minutes (the time to transfer all data at that speed) and inside game every single image is missing (loading at that slow speed again), entering world map or spire same issue, entering battlefield with new units last for 5 minutes until that models are loaded and so on, once all of images are loaded it works until i turn my PC off.
happens every single day between 12:00 - 24:00, at morning everything is ok, in every browser flash/hmtl5 and only Beta server
i am from slovakia
Is that really Dony posting?

Karvest

there are no slowdowns once all images are in local cache. + he has this issue only half of the day.