• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

Aeva

It would be nice indeed to see more interesting stuff to craft that cost a big amount of those spellfragments. Something special would be good.

iDavis

@PaNonymeB not clear yet? Not a public information yet? We´re on beta so they let us know what they want us to know to get the best possible testing results. If they said there will be another artifact after 6 weeks and a portion of players would decide to wait, wouldn´t that be inefficient for the setup that we are testing right now? Just a thought..

Enevhar Aldarion

I did take the 48h production into account.
I was using chapter 14 values (highest chapter for wich elvengems has stats) and culture, population values from the current winter event (like father glitter tree or goblin gift shop); i.e. 1 square= 1080 culture= 540 population. The aurate phoenix gives 2686 population +5440 culture= 10 squares.

A lv. 27 T1 manufactory takes 20 square + 13,6 square in population+culture. It produces 3520 goods in 3h. So it can produce up to 840 goods per square and day (assuming no mountain hall and 8 3h collections per day). The aureate phoenix gives 52800 goods every 48h. That is more than 30 squares worth of production. Finally the aureate phoenix also gives a lot of gold, which I ignored. So I do think that it is definitively worth building.

I rate the Pets by the usefulness of their feeding effect, so the Aureate is definitely worse than the Fire or Storm, and probably worse than the Coldfire.

And you forgot to divide those pop and culture numbers by 16, for the amount per square. So that chapter 14, level 10 Aureate only gives you 168 pop per square and 340 culture per square.

little bee

I rate the Pets by the usefulness of their feeding effect, so the Aureate is definitely worse than the Fire or Storm, and probably worse than the Coldfire.

And you forgot to divide those pop and culture numbers by 16, for the amount per square. So that chapter 14, level 10 Aureate only gives you 168 pop per square and 340 culture per square.
Rating the pets only by feeding effect does not sound reasonable to me. There is only a limited amount of food, but the other stats are always in effect. And I did not forget to calculate the pop and culture per square. I do not think those values are helpfull on a multi-purpose building. That is why I tried to calculate how many squares each of these purposes is worth individually.

SoggyShorts

@Marindor, you stayed quiet since the beginning of this thread. So I'll repeat my question : what to expect after the 6 weeks ?
It was answered in the original post:
We are currently looking to keep this new set of rewards available for 6 weeks, but we also want to keep our options open and may extend it beyond that time period, or make further changes before that. We will of course inform you about the changes we're making.

Pauly7

I wish they would make evolving building for spire with like 100 levels instead of space-taking set.
That's a cool idea. Something that can incrementally get just a little better would be great. Bonus points if they added new graphics every X levels.
I like this idea too. Like a Spire-based AW, only... and here's my little twist... instead of levelling it up with KP, you could have to fill it with spell fragments.

SoggyShorts

I like this idea too. Like a Spire-based AW, only... and here's my little twist... instead of levelling it up with KP, you could have to fill it with spell fragments.
The problem here is that some players have a million SF already. Perhaps ALSO needing Spire Essense to increase the level would work. (are the 63 thingies you get for going to the top colled Spire Ess?)

Pauly7

I rate the Pets by the usefulness of their feeding effect, so the Aureate is definitely worse than the Fire or Storm, and probably worse than the Coldfire
Even if you're going to rate evolving buildings on their feeding effects, then I think the only reason you prefer Storm is because you want extra sentient goods, but not regular goods. This doesn't apply to everyone and I'm sure it doesn't apply to anyone all the time (FA weeks anyone?)

I have pets that I'm perfectly happy to own which I will never feed. My Panda and Polar Bears are examples. They more than pay for themselves with their other outputs.

SoggyShorts

@Marindor We are going to keep testing this for all 6 weeks before going live, right? I think that would be a great idea.

On a completely unrelated note, My Khel city is now+ on month 3 without completing it's first moonstone set.

PaNonymeB

It was answered in the original post:
My question is,
"We are currently looking to keep this new set of rewards available for 6 weeks (and then what ?), but we also want to keep our options open and may extend it beyond that time period, or make further changes before that. We will of course inform you about the changes we're making."

Marindor

Hi guys,

Indeed, at this point we have no more info than stated in the first announcement, otherwise we would have already shared it.

To be honest I don't know when and if it will be going to Live. That will probably depend on the Beta results. We'll also have the holidays in between, so if it's going to go to Live, we shouldn't expect that anytime soon at least.

Arthus

Hi guys,

Indeed, at this point we have no more info than stated in the first announcement, otherwise we would have already shared it.

To be honest I don't know when and if it will be going to Live. That will probably depend on the Beta results. We'll also have the holidays in between, so if it's going to go to Live, we shouldn't expect that anytime soon at least.

Please wish happy holidays and health to all in the IG.
Rest well and come with nice ideas and new energy.

ekarat

Imagine spire shop, you earn fragments of eternity and you can buy what you want from the list for them, including 4th round of negotiations for 15 minutes (FOE like) etc... Would be cool... Artifacts are ok the problem is lack of choice

I am definitely missing this from FOE.

ekarat

Was better to fix the Moonstone library, to give, for example, instead of forever and for everyone scrolls, your boosted T2, or T2+1, or T2-1. The market would regulate quickly and scrolls producers wouldn't be screwed up. The library is good, I rely on it to get CCs, since I'm followed by bad luck and rarely get some CC in Spire and also can't produce CCs around the clock, I have to produce also MMs.

Something else - from @MinMax Gamer

If the artifacts are as "easy" to get as the library, then the young players will have a problem to get 9 artifacts in 6 weeks.

So, that's why I can't get rid of my scrolls.