• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

Karvest

yeah, 40=4x10
40 each would require almost 50 years to level them up.
not talking about uselessness of the most of them at that level (tourney and spire archives bigger than all the chests in tourney/crystals in spire, full week of golden hands).

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

They are working as expected.

Not according to our numbers. We have 200 Spire points stored and need 178 points to go from the 2nd point on the 3rd floor completed to the 3rd point. The game is claiming we only need to spend 61 of those 200 points to do this and not the 178 points expected. And when the AM clicks on the button to spend points, it is not working.

Karvest

Are you sure you have 200 points stored and not 61/200?
At least our 50 points have done their job without issues earlier this week.

Enevhar Aldarion

Are you sure you have 200 points stored and not 61/200?
At least our 50 points have done their job without issues earlier this week.

It says 200/200 stored. We have almost exclusively leveled the Spire perk.

Edit: and here are a couple of screen shots. The first shows us needing 141 points to complete the next chest and how it supposedly only will use 24 stored points to complete it. The second is the message we get when clicking the Unlock button. On the app, this message is worded differently and says all chests are unlocked, when the final two are obviously not. This has been reported to Support but we don't expect a solution. We did have a few people skip out on us this week. Their points are still in our total, as in the past, but I wonder if the new Perks system and the cooldown period are somehow glitching with this and causing the error.

Screenshot (52).png
Screenshot (51).png

Last edited:

Brummbaer

I have used 56 successful a few moments ago
1636144438887.png

But I'm not sure, if this is a benefit for the whole FS or only for those who climb up higher than the opened check point

Last edited:

Karvest

Probably when points for unlock button are calculated, sum of current FS members points is used (not current points), and if it is lower than previous chest, it tries to unlock already unlocked chest and fails.
You can make bug report about it and get free diamonds

Enevhar Aldarion

Probably when points for unlock button are calculated, sum of current FS members points is used (not current points), and if it is lower than previous chest, it tries to unlock already unlocked chest and fails.
You can make bug report about it and get free diamonds

That might be it. The difference in the total showing and the actual total gotten from adding up all the remaining members was a little over 80, when I looked at that a few hours ago. And if you take the amount we have over the 880 point chest from our current total, that is 59, plus the 24 on the button, is 83, or about what I calculated earlier. Now that is definitely a weird bug. But since it has already been reported through Support, would it still count for the bug report reward? If so, I will have to get my AM in here and place one, since he reported it first.

Enevhar Aldarion

By the way, I don't remember seeing this posted in this thread, but has anyone at all used the free Perks reset to see what a 2nd reset in a month would cost? Or if there is even a reset after the first that you can buy? And hopefully whoever did it took a screen shot?