1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

City Make "Storm" and "Aureate" pet food last longer

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by edeba, May 12, 2019.

1. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

The intention of 3.5 hours seems clear that you just want people to be able to use it for only 2 collections. So, even 6 hours would make it so you could only use it for 2 collections, but it would maximize the convenience of when you do those two collections.

One of my teammates tried out the aureate for the first time and somehow managed to miss the 3.5 window even with setting a timer and really trying to plan for it.

It looks like the intention is to limit the benefit to two collections, but it has been done in a way that seems punitive for having other responsibilities that delay you from getting back.

So, having the timer work for 6 hours would maximize convenience, but even making it 5 or 4 hours would be a good improvement.

Laochra, Betrinus, Angeduciel and 3 others like this.
  2. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member

3. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

Increased convenience without balance upset? Absolutely.
    +1

Laochra likes this.
  4. PrimroseSylvia

PrimroseSylvia Well-Known Member

5. Heymrdiedier

Heymrdiedier Well-Known Member

i like this idea, but maybe the 3,5 hours is that short because of the manufactory time boost thing we sometimes (rarely) get? Or to prevent timeboost overusage. Or maybe next chapter has a wonder that decreases production time. All assumptions ofcourse of me.

The reason i didnt even consider placing those 2 phoenixes was because the buff time was too short. If the time goed up now, that would significantly increase the value of both tho.

6. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

Going from 3.5 to 6 hours does not increase the value except that you are less likely to miss the ability to reset. Certainly for someone who can never get back on in a 3.5 hour window it would increase the value, but why penalize people who have things like jobs and families and other commitments?

Right of the bat you see 3.5 hours and you see one collection that can be 9 hours and then a 3 hour reset. That doesn't change for any timer up to 6 hours.

Laochra likes this.
  7. Wowwie

Wowwie Well-Known Member

you can feed more than once I gather nicely using and feeding both at the same time , it enhance the magic manufacturing boost as well as the percentage gathered

8. soleil

soleil Well-Known Member

I'd much prefer to see it based on number of collects than hours. 1 pet food = 2 collects no matter the time frame.

Laochra and edeba like this.
  9. edeba

edeba Well-Known Member

@Marindor can you please ask them to add an hour or two to the 3.5 hours. It retains that you can only collect twice from a single petfood but better accommodates people that can't quite make it back on in that 3.5 hour window.

10. Grace

Grace Well-Known Member

Agreed. Had I known the window was 3.5 hours, I probably would have chosen to build a different phoenix (the one that helps with tourneys maybe). As it is, I may delete it entirely. Too much space for too little value.