• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Make "Storm" and "Aureate" pet food last longer

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

edeba

Summary
Change the Pet Food duration to 6 hours for Storm and Aureate Phoenixes

Description
The intention of 3.5 hours seems clear that you just want people to be able to use it for only 2 collections. So, even 6 hours would make it so you could only use it for 2 collections, but it would maximize the convenience of when you do those two collections.

One of my teammates tried out the aureate for the first time and somehow managed to miss the 3.5 window even with setting a timer and really trying to plan for it.

It looks like the intention is to limit the benefit to two collections, but it has been done in a way that seems punitive for having other responsibilities that delay you from getting back.

Motivation
Having the timer work for 6 hours would maximize convenience, but even making it 5 or 4 hours would be a good improvement.

Possible downsides
It would decrease the stimulation for activeness in the game and it might influence balancing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Heymrdiedier

i like this idea, but maybe the 3,5 hours is that short because of the manufactory time boost thing we sometimes (rarely) get? Or to prevent timeboost overusage. Or maybe next chapter has a wonder that decreases production time. All assumptions ofcourse of me.

The reason i didnt even consider placing those 2 phoenixes was because the buff time was too short. If the time goed up now, that would significantly increase the value of both tho.

edeba

Going from 3.5 to 6 hours does not increase the value except that you are less likely to miss the ability to reset. Certainly for someone who can never get back on in a 3.5 hour window it would increase the value, but why penalize people who have things like jobs and families and other commitments?

Right off the bat you see 3.5 hours and you see one collection that can be 9 hours and then a 3 hour reset. That doesn't change for any timer up to 6 hours.

i like this idea, but maybe the 3,5 hours is that short because of the manufactory time boost thing we sometimes (rarely) get? Or to prevent timeboost overusage. Or maybe next chapter has a wonder that decreases production time. All assumptions ofcourse of me.

The reason i didnt even consider placing those 2 phoenixes was because the buff time was too short. If the time goed up now, that would significantly increase the value of both tho.

Last edited:

Wowwie

you can feed more than once I gather nicely using and feeding both at the same time , it enhance the magic manufacturing boost as well as the percentage gathered

edeba

@Marindor can you please ask them to add an hour or two to the 3.5 hours. It retains that you can only collect twice from a single petfood but better accommodates people that can't quite make it back on in that 3.5 hour window.

DeletedUser1075

Agreed. Had I known the window was 3.5 hours, I probably would have chosen to build a different phoenix (the one that helps with tourneys maybe). As it is, I may delete it entirely. Too much space for too little value.

Arayla

Make the Storm and Aureate pet food duration last 5 hours. The current duration (3.5 hours) only allows 30 minutes to collect a second production. The longer duration would allow 2 hours to collect the second production.

@Marindor Can this be forwarded to dev or get a poll started?

DeletedUser2817

Of course more is better than less, but given the cost in relics, CC and crafting time of the pet food, I think it's reasonable to have it return more than it does. Pet food for the fire phoenix is really good value. For the Storm and Aureate, not so much, especially since you have to use other spells (MM) to have it have an effect.

The fire phoenix is simple: Feed it and have better attack, and it lasts for 24 hours. To make the other phoenixes even nearly as good, pet food for them should last longer than it currently does.

King Luckybaby

YES !

But for 6,5 hours - then it is possible to collect at least 3x

Example:
In the morning - the 9 hour production is finished - I feed - then I collect -
start the 3 hours production - after 3 hours I collect - start the 3 hours production again -
and after 3 hours I collect

It is possible - with 6,5 hours to collect 3x
But not with 6 hours !!!

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

its kinda sad that this has to be polled, so long after the rewards have been given. Even if it does get changed, i think its too late for many people anyway.
But even so i voted yes, i feel sorry for those who decided to level those and need sooooo many petfood you cant ever craft enough in academy