• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - November Episode

SoggyShorts

Only thing I dislike - can't see what the person wants polished. INNO really needs to set up a way for players to prioritize what the want and turn off buildings they don't want polished - especially if they are going to be moving this system to the browser version as well.
I still feel that the easiest way to do this is to make visits automatically buff
  • builders until full
  • culture until 170% and all spelled buildings are buffed
  • Mh after those 2
This way you could completely remove the choice and it should work out better for everyone, and be even faster without the pop-up.
Even if you don't really want your builders buffed it shouldn't matter since you should receive a lot more visits than you are used to. Unless, of course, they don't actually do anything about fixing player movement before implementation which would be pathetic.

DeletedUser

I still feel that the easiest way to do this is to make visits automatically buff
  • builders until full
  • Mh after those 2
This way you could completely remove the choice and it should work out better for everyone, and be even faster without the pop-up.
Even if you don't really want your builders buffed it shouldn't matter since you should receive a lot more visits than you are used to. Unless, of course, they don't actually do anything about fixing player movement before implementation which would be pathetic.

That wouldn't always work. If you have an event and need to upgrade a lot of small buildings to say level 4 or 5. I don't want builder as NH then, because in that case I won't receive any NH on culture :( That would mean a serious drop in supplies for me :eek:

And no I don't think player movement is going to get fixed .... ever :(:(:(

DeletedUser1596

• builders until full
  • Mh after those 2

Yes! Ritsel may be right, that in some cases there might be some inconveniencies (imagine a guy with lvl5 builders), but what's the worst that can happen? Your culture bonus can drop 10% for one day? Easily fixed with 2 spells. The rest of the year it would mean 10 minutes saved every day.

DeletedUser

Yes! Ritsel may be right, that in some cases there might be some inconveniencies (imagine a guy with lvl5 builders), but what's the worst that can happen? Your culture bonus can drop 10% for one day? Easily fixed with 2 spells. The rest of the year it would mean 10 minutes saved every day.

Well on live I'm the girl with lvl 5 builder. But I've I have to upgrade 4 buildings to say lvl 4, that would be 4 times 3 = 12 NH on builder wasted. Now for me losing 12 NH on culture is a lot and would drop me from 160% to 125%.
Maybe I would be different if I had more active neighbours, but I only have about 12 neighbours that can or will do visits.

DeletedUser1596

In this case there are other game mechanics at fault.
  1. The game should not leave you in the middle of nowhere if you are an active player yourself.
  2. The game should not waste your motivated builders on these low level buildings. Especialy now, when you can get tons of minor time reduction boosters.
  3. And builders' motivation should not be wasted even on advanced buildings if you don't need it. For example, if you upgrade a building in the morning, it is no difference whether it is finished in 24 hours, 23, or 20, you are still asleep. Or at work/school. (In my case, I usually log in right after work and then late in the evening, which means, that 90% of all builder's motivations are useless for me.)

SoggyShorts

Well on live I'm the girl with lvl 5 builder. But I've I have to upgrade 4 buildings to say lvl 4, that would be 4 times 3 = 12 NH on builder wasted. Now for me losing 12 NH on culture is a lot and would drop me from 160% to 125%.
This happens how often though? 4 days a year? And that's only if the visits are perfectly timed so that as soon as you use your builder for a 5m upgrade someone comes and buffs it. Also you could just wait until you are at 170% before using your builders, then it wouldn't hurt you at all.

DeletedUser

I downloaded the mobile app this morning - for the sole purpose of world visits. I have 437 completed provinces on the world map - so a large number of cities to visit. Took less than 15 minutes to visit everyone. So when I have a wi-fi connection I will be doing world visits on a regular basis. (limited data - not going to open the app when I don't have wi-fi I can connect to).

Only thing I dislike - can't see what the person wants polished. INNO really needs to set up a way for players to prioritize what the want and turn off buildings they don't want polished - especially if they are going to be moving this system to the browser version as well.
I installed BlueStacks on my PC so I could do NH very quickly with the mobile app, it really is a time saver to do it like that. When that's done I switch back to the normal browser version for FA and stuff like that.

DeletedUser1777

Well, nothing really new in this episode, congrats, you released it before the event starts in live :p.
At least it was nice to see the new set-buildings in a city & some of the very good hidden Devs :D