• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - July Episode

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please discuss the July episode from InnoGames TV in this thread, and post your questions for Timon and Oliver for our upcoming live stream. Have you not yet seen the episode? Watch it here!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser118

So we are finaly getting the guilds system. Lets hope not too many bugs will make it into the game and that we can have quite a few guilds and not just one big one. Looking forward too it, especially since of the devs said a chat will be added soon too! :)

DeletedUser338

Aww yea, Question time!
-What are your plans with Elvenar in the future? What kind of features do we have to look forward to? What will make Elvenar different from all those other city-builder games?
-Why does it take so long until things get fixed/new things get added? I understand the focus is on bugfixing, but it still took you weeks to fix the troop-debuff bug. Now I'm no professional programmer, but since it was just a matter of debuffs working the other way around (adding extra defense when they should've taken it away for example) I'd say adding an extra "-" in your code would've gotten you pretty far already (if your code works somewhat logically).

DeletedUser118

Not sure about Elvenar but in other Games by Inno the real worlds are always one Update behind the Beta. So what we'll get within two weeks, they will get in four and that sure is "a few" I'd say. ^^

DeletedUser205

Where did you get the info, that in Beta1 guildsystem will start with update in 2 weeks?

DeletedUser

From what I have seen, guilds will be great!
Especially we can help members of our guild...
Awesome!
:)

DeletedUser205

help with what?
I only heard them talking about trading without fee

DeletedUser

Yes, and we can also help members on our guild without having discovered :)
PS: I found you on the world map, next to Eldamri ... and away from all ^^

DeletedUser205

yes, Eldamri is my only buddy near in neighborhood. and gisela still plays and polishes ...
In case I need nothing, because game is somehow over for me, I'm not that keen to get into a guild.
Most of online-time I give my goods in the trader to help little ones (and I need not to do that anymore, if guildsystem starts).
Can't see any future for me in Elvenar, but have a lot of good games on my iPad ;-)
Here I will collect a yellow card soon, because of "not discussing the topic" :D

DeletedUser

Hello, after one minute and twenty-nine seconds, you can see the players have 5 quests. It is normal? Are we going to have as much in the future?

DeletedUser118

Where did you get the info, that in Beta1 guildsystem will start with update in 2 weeks?

Innogames has a two weeks Update rhythm for all of their games. Because of that and that 0.20 is the upcomming Update I'm pretty sure the friendship system will be part of it.

I have no sources saying so, but I'm fairly sure it will be that way. :)

DeletedUser800

Thumbs up! Guilds are a much needed addition to the game.

DeletedUser205

guildsystem is absolutly basic stuff for games like this! funny enough they started elvenar without it.
IMHO much needed additions are new contents to play with in this game.
the guildsystem as it is introduced in that july-movie is only a communicationinstrument (and an instrument to solve the complains about the unlucky madeup tradingsystem on basis of stillbirth neighborthing)

DeletedUser

Today I desire to be positive for one time!!! ;)
Guild system is welcome and I'm happy to know that: I don't want to find no positve things each time :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice, thank you for the "first" new feature since starting the game :). I am happy.

DeletedUser

Yes, it's true: step by step the game is starting to get more and more amazing :D