• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - July Episode

DeletedUser205

you are celebrating something you never saw in reality. you just saw the advertising.
you are happy to get a banal basic necessity without a citybuilder would have no chance on market today?
you are the user INNO hoped to find.
let's wait and see, if there are enough of those undemanding players to hold this game alive

DeletedUser

Everyone here must feel free to express his own opinions: you yours and we ours! ;)
There are people who don't like the point where the game is arrived and they are not confident for the future and I respect them; others, on the contrary, are still hopeful... it takes all kinds! :D
Good evening to evrybody :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, Terek, it seems just so and finally it'd be a step forward for this game for having much more interaction between all of us! ;)

DeletedUser594

@ Muf-Muf, You state that the devs have a Testing Server!! How come so many bugs are in
every "Update"? Aren't the devs using it before adding it to the game??!!
Silly question on my part! The devs upsetting their customers again in FOE by introducing
silly stuff instead of leaving it be.. and the talk about things coming up here in the future is like..well..
just talk! Excuse me for being a bit of a pessimist...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

GrafFoks2, you and other players've not to apologize for being a bit pessimist as similarly we've not to apologize for being a bit optimist...both are simple and licit points of view, whether right or wrong ;) :D

DeletedUser967

I think here is more pessimists but it is clear if we know situation here and from other games. How many time Elvenar exist? We have no one really important features in this time, we get only small NO IMPORTANT things where really important things they ignore or only tell when they do it. It's funny, because it's a new game and they SHOULD make many good features here what should be their priority. Yes I know it's beta here, we'r testing everything, but let's be honest, WHAT we have to test here? Nothing....many of us log in only 1-2 times per day to produce and pick up production nothing else, even fights are boring if you did it many many times - the same, nothing new and special, the same with production or building our cities. What we can test here? How to produce scrolls with new bonus? Please....
Even guild system is not so that as we want or better - as should be. Only 25 members? No forum no czat only priv messages in guild? Okay better trade without provision is really good but really...it is ONLY one good thing in guild system nothing else.
We want play in real guild system with real possibility to make group of friends in one place - how we can do it if we can invite only 25members without special features in guild if we even can't to do normal talk?
Maybe they planed some like upgrade system for guild and each new level increase this value of members, but actually we have no information about(at least I didn't saw that anywhere) - I know they must have some secrets but this is really important and they completly ignore US - players if they nothing to tlak about that.

I really like this game, I can see here many many possibilities to improve actual system, this game has big potential but if they still will ignore us and do not make important features.

Edit by Goryn. Stay respectful on this forum, this includes respecful towards the developers, thank you.

DeletedUser629

This is a new game and the priority of the developers is bug fixing. Whenever they feel like it's time to come up with new features, they will add them. They do listen to the players, we get out guild system, we get our chat, and we get our Q&A. Let me make one thing very clear here. The developers decide what is important and what isn't, not us. What the guild system will look like is still not 100% sure, but people will be able to trade without a fee, and help members who they haven't discovered on the map, i would definitely call that ''special features'' because it will make trading a lot easier, and neighbourly help as well. So maybe it's better to wait for the update first, and complain later.

DeletedUser205

@Goryn you think the developers decide what is important? That's funny. Isn't it like always, that devs get a schedule from their ceos?
I'm more and more confused about the efficient strategy of INNO.
But perhaps that is the reason about putting Elvenar in so early notfixed state onto liveservers - the devs decided the strategy.

Let's get this topic back towards the content of the InnoGames TV July episode. If you want to talk about the way Elvenar is being developped, you can start a new topic.

DeletedUser205

@Muf-Muf ok here my feedback about the InnoGames TV July episode: sweet words in multicolor don't impress me. I compare them with the found reality in a game (in this case elvenar). I can notice, that others are impressed and full of hope to find new contents which will make sense and fun soon. So go ahead and bring sweet words to reality :D

DeletedUser338

Why is nobody but me asking questions for the upcoming live stream? People, this is your chance to get to know things!

DeletedUser

Guildsystem and chat coming up soon :) I say: finally! Hope the guilds will work without too many bugs. That reminds me... when do we Beta-Tester receive diamonds for our "work"??? Without us active Beta-players reporting bugs and giving ideas this game wouldn't run and flushing money into Inno Games:rolleyes:

DeletedUser594

@Muf-Muf , without customers there aint no devs!! Hence the TV Talk or should I say
Advertisement!! Hopefully they mean what they say!! I like surprises! Bring it on!! ;)

DeletedUser

Our reward is that we got to play it before anyone else.

LOL what are we playing here? Upgrading this and upgrading that. Producing this and producing that.
Never a chance to have more than 150% due to inactive neighbors (at least in my case).
I do have 150% because I'm using soooo much of the available space for Culture. 50% for sure.
Someone mentioned it already: boring fights.
Only way to communicate is with private messages - and I understand this will not change when the guildsystem is implemented :eek:
A global chat coming up... well it won't change my "play" - spending almost exactly 15 minutes per day on the game.
Would be more, if I could help more than 5 neighbors before.... FLASH CRASH - don't dare to tell me its my PC :D
The only reason why I'm still active: curiosity somewhat... :(

DeletedUser338

I'm not saying this game is perfect, far from it, even, but there's no need for a "reward" just because you play on Beta.

DeletedUser205

Why is nobody but me asking questions for the upcoming live stream? People, this is your chance to get to know things!

how many members who possibly could create questions are still active in this forum?
just check and count in members/Recent activity ...

I go with @Hotofson and think that at the moment everything is said, we are awaiting now noticeable results of the hard working devs. Perhaps after an update with these results I would have a question.

To make it very clear: I don't think, that urgent questions I have now would be liked to hear and answered credible.
And I don't want to be part of that show

DeletedUser651

I am excited to have the new features! I think that is a great step in the right direction! I do have a couple of questions for the devs:

1. Are there any plans to extend the tech tree? Please do!!

2. Could you please eliminate or make at least make declinable the storyline quests that require us to build and upgrade factories for which we have no boosts? This is a big deal for a lot of us and it causes a great deal of dissatisfaction and anger with this game. I can't imagine that you actually want to have your customers very upset, and even with the latest small changes people are still very upset about this. So, please, pretty please, could you have any quests that have to do with non boosted factories go away for good? No one wants to build a factory just to tear it down again. Thank you!!

3. Could you possibly make it so players can buy diamonds for other players? People often like to be generous to others and it would spread camaraderie, build friendships, get others more involved in the game, and it would result in more diamond sales! Win win.

I do so hope that when the devs come online we can have a great discussion and learn more about the game. We all have so many questions!! :) Thanks for the great game!