• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - July Episode

DeletedUser205

@Bobbykitty your questions sound as that you don't believe that mods hand over those often stated wishes to the devs.

DeletedUser

I am sceptical about what will happen.
It would be fun to have a guild system and any feature is a sign of progress.
That is good, but we are the consumers. The producers can choose to bring something on the market or not. And considering that Tribalwars was creted by a couple of friends I suspect the same happens with Elvenar.
The only thing we can do is wait and see.

DeletedUser967

Goryn sorry but I just said true, I've got respect for devs - IG devs only(you removed sentence about other devs :eek:), but that does not change the fact that they are really lazy and did nothing special for us. Not developers decide what is good for us just designers and project managers, develoeprs only make what they let them to do but I always wonder why they decide about that WHAT is good for US? We play here, we'r donators without which you can say goodbye, and if we'r these people without them you have nothing to do here WHY our opinion doesn't matter? Okay IG have own vision for product but users may require what they want and if you want still work you must listen that, not ignore and be lazy when we have COMPLETLY nothing to do here.

Wait to the end of the year, if devs will still ignore us and our needs it will be the beginning of the end of Elvenar ;) - not small and not completly changes just BIG COMPLETLY changes.

DeletedUser205

I don't think, that forum moderators are payed, that mostly is a volunteer's job, isn't it?