• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Halflings

Dony

King of Bugs
builder helper has no effect upgrading barracks, this is 2nd time i am upgrading to halflings style barrack and its using the full time
thats related to that builder hut bug we have, if you see more charges over builder hut then intended your building time wont be reduced

ophion

As much as I really like the new guest race...the Halflings...it seems a bit crazy that we only have one building that supplies divine seeds when so many buildings, upgrades and activating completed technologies etc all require it. It takes hours to make in small quantities that are of no use to build/activate/upgrade anything that I'm already suffering from acute boredom waiting around to collect a few seeds every few hours. At least when mana is required we are given the choice to build other buildings that produce it...but with only the trader making divine seeds we don't have that option.:(

Last edited:

Marindor

@ophion please note that the number of seeds you can get per day, is influenced by several factors:

* The number of acquired provinces
* The level of your Main Hall
* The combined levels of all your Ancient Wonders
* How many times per day you early collect the seeds

This means you have a pretty big influence on how many seeds you get on a daily basis without it requiring more city space (like mana producing buildings do) :)

DeletedUser1882

Marindor, can you please elaborate on this?

The game shows the seeds value being = (# of conquered provinces) * (Main Hall level).

That equation does not reference the combined levels of all your Ancient Wonders. How does the combined level of Ancient Wonders actually impact seed generation?

Thanks,

@ophion please note that the number of seeds you can get per day, is influenced by several factors:

* The number of acquired provinces
* The level of your Main Hall
* The combined levels of all your Ancient Wonders
* How many times per day you early collect the seeds

This means you have a pretty big influence on how many seeds you get on a daily basis without it requiring more city space (like mana producing buildings do) :)

ophion

Hi Marindor...

Firstly, I stopped acquiring provinces a long time ago when we were told we had gone too far ahead of ourselves...so I'm a bit miffed that we are now rewarded for it.
Secondly, I currently have the highest level of Main Hall in my city that I can build until I reach the tech to build the Halfling's Main Hall.
Thirdly I try to "early collect" the seeds as often as I can...but even with all of the above...there's an awful lot of waiting time between being able to place fields, upgrade them, build cultural buildings and activate researches done in the tech tree when seeds are required for all of these things...so it can get a bit tedious when there's nothing else to do in the meantime. I just think they've overdone the necessity for seeds when only one building supplies them, with the result being that they have slowed the game down a little too much in my opinion.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Hmm have you scouted a new province since unlocking the Halflings ADvanced scouts tech? If so, can you fight and win there? I'm just trying to see where the "Goldilocks" zone ends at that level. If the 30 pattern continues you just barely have enough cleared to get into chapter 12, so if you can't fight (in newly scouted provinces) that's a pretty small window.

DeletedUser1596

When I reached almost 300 scouted provinces some time ago (a year and 1/4) and the game "recommended" 130, I thought that it would be wise to follow the game's advice. So I stopped scouting. After another month I did some simple math and realised what a mistake I made. Why? Because after that year and 3 months I'd still be too far ahead.

For everyone still waiting with their scouts: Just don't!
If you wait long enough while your neighbour scouts 100 provinces, you will:
  • lose some serious rank points
  • lose about 10 city expansions.. a serious loss
  • lose 800 RPs, relics and 100 runes.
  • lose some serious seeds everytime you collect
This is a serious mistake. As serious as my profile picture! Just look at it. See?

Ok, if you waited, you got fooled. Like me. Now get your scouts moving. Seriously.

DeletedUser1247

divine seeds wont be much of a problem i have 111 k of them and a million mana.... bread ,soup ,jelly will be your problem expect 4-6 months doing halflings

DeletedUser283

wonderful !
during trader upgrade, the trader is not available, and the "t" shortcut has been taken away as well !
be very careful when you choose to start the upgrade, because it means almost a whole day without access to trader nor wholesaler :(
especially right now when building boosts are broken ...

DeletedUser1677

Something I dont understand:
At the END of the chapter, we can unlock an ancient wonder, that produces Divine seeds.
But what use is that at that time? Unless the next chapter uses divine seeds too. But it's during the chapter, not at the end, that we need the divine seeds.
How does that makes any sense?

(I'm sorry if that's already answered in the thread)

Dony

King of Bugs
divine seed is a resource which we will use from now on forever same as mana and orcs

DeletedUser1677

divine seed is a resource which we will use from now on forever same as mana and orcs
Well, still annoying that we cant unlock that bonus/help for divine seeds ealier :)

DeletedUser1767

They always do it that way. You don't get the BTG to boost guest races for two chapters after they start coming, and the first mana-producing Wonder doesn't appear until the end of Woodelves. Maybe they figure we won't really appreciate those bonuses until we've had to do without.