1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Halflings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marindor, May 24, 2017.

1. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

Dear Humans and Elves,

Today is a day to celebrate! Not only could we announce to you the upcoming Elvenar Mobile Application, but also the members of our new Guest Race have found their way to your cities. Let's discuss our Halflings in this thread!

Kind regards,
    Your Elvenar Beta Team

caillean likes this.
  2. Katzenprinz

Katzenprinz Well-Known Member

So the trader building finaly gets an update too. Sounds interesting to me.

Midnightsidhe likes this.
  3. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member

Thx, looking forward to this. :D

Midnightsidhe likes this.
  4. shadowblack

shadowblack Well-Known Member

- Just 2 research expansions :( :( :(
    - huge supplies costs
    - huge mana costs. At the same time it takes a while to get the Grape Farm
    :(

5. Lissona

Lissona Well-Known Member

"The amount of Seeds you get on a daily basis, depends on your number of completed provinces, your Main Hall level and the combined levels of all your Ancient Wonders! "

Really? The ancient wonders don't show up in the tooltip...
    I have 396 provinces * Mainhall 25 = 9900 seeds per day (if the way, how I calculated it, is correct).

6. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

that looks like it will come from new AW

7. Lissona

Lissona Well-Known Member

Thanks Dony. The AW does not seem to play an important role for players who started at the launch of the game on Beta, because we had the opportunity to conquer enough provinces and had no "orc-obstacle for catering".

As far as I can see: the new guest race is manageable in a convenient period of time.

8. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

that AW on level 1 can be 50% from what you have now so for some people it is a lot + it decays similar to mana

9. Jackluyt

Jackluyt Well-Known Member

I do not see a date.
    Monday?

10. shadowblack

shadowblack Well-Known Member

Date for what? The Halflings are already here.

Jackluyt likes this.
  11. lika1961

lika1961 Well-Known Member

And yet there are 8 military researches. Really? I am so over having to spend KP on doing research I don't want or need. Inno, haven't you heard - some of us don't fight anymore. At all. Ever.

Bonaca and My Shadow like this.
  12. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

Hmmm it doesn't seem like I made a smart choice staying within the GZ....
    And my 250 provinces (planned) will give 6250?

30% fewer seeds as a penalty for staying within the recommended province count is probably not great.

13. Katzenprinz

Question to those who have already started with this new chapter. Is there any sign of a quest asking you to demolish the Campus from the S&D race, so far?

WolfSinger likes this.
  14. gettyn

gettyn New Member

Will there be a row of expansions on the left side?

15. Katzenprinz

Yes, new space is added to the lower right side of your city. 11 squares over all.

16. Urvalsandal

Urvalsandal Well-Known Member

Sooo, 2 expansions, minor upgrades for some units, upgraded buildings, another kind of mana, 2 wonders... something new? Anything? No? Well it's still better than nothing, I guess.

17. Grace

Grace Well-Known Member

If it were new, I suppose we'd have more of a description than, "Here's a new guest race! Go talk amongst yourselves".

I agree, Elvenar needs to switch it up a bit. Guest races have been done, now we need something different.

EDIT: I finally found the announcement about the guest race, which was not linked from the updates post. (It's here). The bit of description is helpful, thanks. And it's nice to see that the upgrades have been switched up a tiny bit so it's about resource production. I can't wait to be able to tell elves from humans again.

I still think guest races need to be retired in favor of a new construct sooner rather than later. It's been fun, now it's time to pull in something new.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    Urvalsandal and WolfSinger like this.
  18. Dony

Dony King of Bugs

dont expect anything different until after chapter 14, which is a last guest race with specific manufactory design, so new things you can expect to be at the end of next year the soonest

19. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member

I thought it was mentioned earlier we wouldn't get a new row of expansions with the next guest race ? :confused: Or was that already not happening in the Sorcerers & Dragons chapter.

20. Grace

Grace Well-Known Member

They said "don't expect new expansions to continue forever" I assume that meant that they could stop when they felt like it. Apparently they aren't feeling like it. Yet.