• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Halflings

CrazyWizard

We werent supposed to get more room this race, this was specificly announced.

I am not sure if we are even theoreticly able to fill all those new spots. I aint gonna waste a fortune on space anyway unless they drop back to the old prices, 80-100 euro for an expansion ridicule!

DeletedUser1075

We werent supposed to get more room this race, this was specificly announced.

I am not sure if we are even theoreticly able to fill all those new spots. I aint gonna waste a fortune on space anyway unless they drop back to the old prices, 80-100 euro for an expansion ridicule!

I still haven't filled the expansions from the Sorcerers & Dragons and I've only half-filled the ones from Woodelves. I can't keep up. And yes, if I were willing to pay for an expansion or two, all temptation was wiped out by the price increases. It's not even worth considering now.

Dony

King of Bugs
while i like difference between humans and elfs residences and workshops, barracks are exactly the same for both apart from race specific units in it

ophion

Does anyone know of any pictures of the Halflings buildings so we can get a better look at them please?

DeletedUser1665

Yes, new space is added to the lower right side of your city. 11 squares over all.

OK I'm a bit confused over this. I have seen a new row started by a high ranking player here on the Beta server and compared the corner edge of it to mine on the Live US2 server so it looks like a new row has been added but that would make it 12 across the back and 11 down the side.

That being said if your using http://www.elvenarchitect.com/ for planning you are still at an 11 x 11 space even though it has the new Halfling buildings available.

Am I missing something or did they shift the entire city's 1 row over toward the lake and cliff?

Elrondriel

it looks like a new row has been added but that would make it 12 across the back and 11 down the side.

This is correct. The city construction area after the update is 12x11 expansions as you described. Elvenarchitect is probably not updated yet.
You should be able to see the new row down the lake in your Beta-City in move-mode. On Live-Servers, this area is simply empty space.

Konniver

That being said if your using http://www.elvenarchitect.com/ for planning you are still at an 11 x 11 space even though it has the new Halfling buildings available.

When previous guest races were released on Beta, additional expansions would be added but it would cause confusion to players who only play on live worlds. As a result, you have to run the Elven Architect in beta mode to unlock the new column of expansions and other beta only features or characteristics, which can be done from the language menu.

L6qUyXI.png

DeletedUser1665

Thanks Konniver good to know because it has all the other stuff in it without that except the expansions.

DeletedUser1075

Any word yet on whether there is a quest to sell the campus from the S&D chapter?

I would like to know this as well. I'm still waiting to complete the "Research Spring Grove" quest. I'd think if they're going to have you research it then they would not ask you to delete the sorcerer stuff *after* that, but who knows.

DeletedUser1596

I am not sure, but I think that these quests (sell a portal of previous race) have been changed to "have no previous race's portal". But it's really a wild guess.

SoggyShorts

Is there is a limit to how many Grain or Carrots or Pumpkins or Apples. you can hold, or just for Bread, Soup and Jam?

Marindor

Who has a nice picture of a Halfling city, please?

Hopefully the attached pictures can help you? You might want to cut off the Sorcerers buildings perhaps :)

Is there is a limit to how many Grain or Carrots or Pumpkins or Apples. you can hold, or just for Bread, Soup and Jam?

There's only a limit on the amount of Bread, Soup and Jelly :)

Attachments

• Halflings01.jpg
    Halflings01.jpg
    923.4 KB · Views: 470
  • Halflings02.jpg
    Halflings02.jpg
    928.2 KB · Views: 414
  • Halflings03.jpg
    Halflings03.jpg
    1,008.5 KB · Views: 597

Jackluyt