• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Goods without boost on them

DeletedUser119

You can see which boost you have in the main hall in Relics.
If your first boost is planks, then you should have unlock "Planks boost" in your research

DeletedUser

have a look to the main hall. if you reseached the boost you will see it there, or in the research area.

DeletedUser170

if you open the world map, the provinces to north, south east, and south west are your boosted goods, but you have to research them in the research tree, before you get the bonus applied.

Edit: This eay you can check other players boosted goods, so you can offer them trades benefit both of you.

DeletedUser95

yes if you have planks in research tree that mean its your boosted good , you can see what other boosted goods you got by checking your tree research, also boosted goods increase by fighting/negotiating those sectors ( planks in you case )

DeletedUser

Many thanks! Slightly starting to get the hang of this game.... slowly!!

DeletedUser

Indeed you get a goods boost by researching it. But to know what your future boosts are, you have to look it up at the 'Relics' tab in the Main Hall screen, there you can see the current amount of your boost too.

Edit: Oops, I missed to read the next page of this thread, the post I answered was the first unread and also last on the first page :oops:

DeletedUser336

Hi! I'm very new to the game and was wondering how you know if you have a boosted goods? I researched an upgrade thing on planks so am guessing that's what I have boosted!!

Go to your main hall and under relics (second tab) at bottom it shows which goods you have a bonus for

DeletedUser336

:pI think we are all answering the question at the same time

DeletedUser136

(I wish I could delete a post when I put it in the wrong place)

DeletedUser345

Well probably so...to see what you have boost for go to main hall,2nd tab(relics) and on the bottom you will see what is it,3 boosts in total.

DeletedUser58

NVM. I was viewing older replies, others answered already. :p

DeletedUser

Hi! I'm very new to the game and was wondering how you know if you have a boosted goods? I researched an upgrade thing on planks so am guessing that's what I have boosted!!

Click on your Town Hall, go to "Relics" tab, there you can see all your 3 boosts.

Edit: lol so many answers at once!

DeletedUser326

*bump*

As for now i've gone through my tech tree and counted the marble i will Need to reach the and. For NOW its 30080 marble i still Need and NOBODY is offering it in my neighbourhood.
So i will build 3-4 marble Producer to get a steady income because i don't know if i will have about 12 Million coins to spare for the wholesaler or i will get new neighbours in the near future.

For me i can say its not a bad Thing to have at least 1 or 2 manufactories of your non boosted good in your Little City.

DeletedUser

For NOW its 30080 marble
A big thanks for this number, I am to lazy to look after that. I am very glad that in my area all tier 1 goods are present. I am saving a lot these goods, but now I know the useful limit.

DeletedUser

I always try to get boosts for production and I have found that you need patience first.
This games are like puzzles, you have to wait a lot but you can get all the rewards, just wait.
So for that I have one Planks Manufactory # 4, one Marble Manufactory # 4 with Boost and one Steel Manufactory # 4.
The question for me can I do a balanced production of supplies and goods, and yes I can, so far...

DeletedUser

I always try to get boosts for production and I have found that you need patience first.
This games are like puzzles, you have to wait a lot but you can get all the rewards, just wait.
So for that I have one Planks Manufactory # 4, one Marble Manufactory # 4 with Boost and one Steel Manufactory # 4.
The question for me can I do a balanced production of supplies and goods, and yes I can, so far...

It's good to have all three in the beginning, but you're going to find out as you progress, that you'll need more than one factory of your boosted good, so you can trade your marble for steel and planks on the market.

DeletedUser

Trading is a important Thing in this games, unfortunately a lot of user doesn´t like trading so you have to wait for Ages that your offer will be accepted. Or you find horrible offers at the market and have to pay a KN too. Later I´ll build more of one production and try to trade, but I have just started :D