• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Goods without boost on them

DeletedUser

If neighborhoods would work, there would be no doubt:
You would produce goods where you have a boost for and interchange them with your neighbors (which would do the same ...)

As for neighborhoods don't work at all, what's the better strategy?

Build factories without boost on them to get some goods from them OR build more houses/workshops to be able to buy more from the 'wholesaler'?

I personally opted for the second option.

Best regards,
Extranjero

DeletedUser

So did i. It's expensive, but since trading isn't going very well atm, it's still the best option. I do seem to have more neighbours demanding marble now which is my boosted good, so i hope i can trade more in the future.

DeletedUser58

I opted for option 2, but I think I may do a mixture of 1 and 2. My builders are currently busy but I plan on both manually producing the other goods and buying them from the wholesaler. Split the costs, so I'm not giving everything to the wholesaler. I can't keep up with the demand for goods solely by buying from the wholesaler.

DeletedUser170

Well... I would do a little bit of math. Level 3 manufactories on a 2*2 place produces 10 goods each 3 hour session. The level 3 residence (which take 2*2 also) produces 148 coins without any boosts. 10 goods requires 4000 coins, which takes way more then 3 hours.
For the residence you get 40 population though, and did not get a reduction on it, and neither on harmony (44-50 pop, and 8-9 harmony for level 3 manufactories), so you save a total of 80-90 population.

DeletedUser

And population is important if you want to upgrade other buildings, so option 2 is still the best option.

ThaMartin

I opted for option 2, but I think I may do a mixture of 1 and 2. My builders are currently busy but I plan on both manually producing the other goods and buying them from the wholesaler. Split the costs, so I'm not giving everything to the wholesaler. I can't keep up with the demand for goods solely by buying from the wholesaler.

This goes for me as well :)

DeletedUser

My question would be, did everyone start out with Steel boosted??? Anyone have Planks or Marble boosted??? If not this needs to be changed. Not everyone can start off with the same boosted items or the market will never be used.

DeletedUser

My question would be, did everyone start out with Steel boosted??? Anyone have Planks or Marble boosted??? If not this needs to be changed. Not everyone can start off with the same boosted items or the market will never be used.
Defenitely no! The boosted goods are random for everyone. In my hood everyone is searching for steel for example. I am plank manufacturer:(

DeletedUser

Steel is rare, but I think this have something to do with the non active neighbours. If you have nearby only one highlevel char, you haven´t a problem in this area, because this one player can flood the market alone.
Actually there are to less of active games, so you must produce the missing goods.

I am pushing one neighbour with marbe, if I find somewone active with steel I will push this player, too. So I can produce my own good neighbours :-D

ThaMartin

I have Marble and steel and planks are actually rare in my neighbourhood.

DeletedUser

There are many solutions for a stocking trader. Yours is one, Denali, which I am practicing, too. Another one is to trade "in chains". If a discovered player needs your boosted good but you actually don't need his boosted good, then you can ask this player if he finds someone in his discovered player pool who offers your needed good without fee. If he gets the one you need, he can take your offer and so on...

DeletedUser

I'm working my way to another player who wants my goods, so i don't have to pay the trader fee anymore. The only problem i have is with crystals, nobody seems to have that as a boosted good in my neighbourhood, and demand is high. I build 2 crystal factories for now, cause i need alot of them in the research tree at the moment. Wholesaler is too expensive when it comes to crystals. 100 silk/32k gold/3200 supplies for 20 crystals. I will use it, but with my own little supply, i won't have to spend 200k on it.

DeletedUser

Onfortunately we're not. Hopefully another player will offer them soon.

DeletedUser345

Well I'm having problem with 2nd tier goods now cause seems my neighbours are not there yet and I can't trade my boosted good which is silk.Wanted to ask is it possible to buy them for coins and supplies on wholesaler and when?

DeletedUser119

Yes, you can.
Once you've unlock your 2nd tier boost you can buy them in the wholesaler.
Juste use the arrow to change page and see them

DeletedUser345

So when I unlock 2nd tier boost,awesome!
Thanks a lot Liathary :D

DeletedUser

Hi! I'm very new to the game and was wondering how you know if you have a boosted goods? I researched an upgrade thing on planks so am guessing that's what I have boosted!!