• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Goods without boost on them

DeletedUser

Trading is a important Thing in this games, unfortunately a lot of user doesn´t like trading so you have to wait for Ages that your offer will be accepted. Or you find horrible offers at the market and have to pay a KN too. Later I´ll build more of one production and try to trade, but I have just started :D

I know that feeling ;)

DeletedUser326

Build some more marble manufactories -> move to my Hood and i will grap all your trades every day because we have noone here offering marble.

Later on you will Need 3-5 of your boosted goods manufactories if you can afford them. Supplies and coins are not that much of an issue as you only Need them in high amount for troop production.

I hope the trade will get much better so i can get what i Need - for the beginning it would be an idea to extend the trade range by 5 hexes across your Exploration border. And until that is done i will produce unboosted marble ;)

DeletedUser650

My question would be, did everyone start out with Steel boosted??? Anyone have Planks or Marble boosted??? If not this needs to be changed. Not everyone can start off with the same boosted items or the market will never be used.
I agree, most trades on my board seem to be offering steel. Is this down to the tech tree or is it random?

DeletedUser58

It's a random thing, but regardless of the probabilities there will always be a hood that leans more toward a single production. If out of 30 people 10 get Steel, and the other 20 aren't active, then all you have are only steel producing folks. Hopefully that changes when inactive players are replaced with active ones. :)

DeletedUser650

It's a random thing, but regardless of the probabilities there will always be a hood that leans more toward a single production. If out of 30 people 10 get Steel, and the other 20 aren't active, then all you have are only steel producing folks. Hopefully that changes when inactive players are replaced with active ones. :)
Is the tech tree random? The first boost I found was for steel manufactories, is the tree tailored or standard form for everyone?

DeletedUser58

Is the tech tree random? The first boost I found was for steel manufactories, is the tree tailored or standard form for everyone?
The tech tree as a whole is not random, but the 3 boosted goods each player gets on there are indeed randomly selected. This means one player would have boosts for Steel, Scrolls, and Gems on their tech tree, while another would have boosts for Marble, Silk, Gems, etc.