• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Souliena

This is the way it is every time we have a Fellowship Adventure after two straight events. You can win one item for each of the events. If people wanted to complain about this, they should have been doing it after the first time this was done.
I think the last times with FA after 2 Events there was a Tome where you could choose from both events on 2nd and 3rd card.
But good to know, that I need to reach 220 points on live servers for getting at least 8 artifacts for jul's kitchen.

Enevhar Aldarion

I think the last times with FA after 2 Events there was a Tome where you could choose from both events on 2nd and 3rd card.
But good to know, that I need to reach 220 points on live servers for getting at least 8 artifacts for jul's kitchen.

There was also another one that was like this one, with the events being a building set in one event and an evolving building in the other event, so you could win one prize for each event.

Deadeye Jerry

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I’ve got a question regarding the FA announcement in the forum.

This isn’t new, is it? So why is there an increase in the amount of required badges? Or is the 19% increase mentioned in the announcement not new either?

I’m just wondering which part of the announcement is truly new and which isn’t.
You are right, these are older changes, not relevant for now. Thank you.

Earwen1

The beer badges (Dwarven badge) are back to 50 for each badge. This was reduced to 25 in the prevous FA.
Why???? (-_-)

Biloutte91

August 18 2017.

Quests
Some Fellowship Adventures will come with their own specific questlines as well. Please do keep in mind that this will not be the case for all occurrences of the Fellowship Adventure. Each adventure will be different: Different requirements, different rewards, different setup!

The developers put the type of FA they want... and ..... I'm afraid we have no choice.

Last edited:

Dorfl the Clay

Some Fellowship Adventures will come with their own specific questlines as well
That's a new thing for me... so far quests have always been general (and repetitive, but they are now fased out), or related to chapters, or daily and weekly assignments in the "Seasons of.." and apart from the series that appeared last week and turned out to be a bug, I know of no other quests. I can't think of what would be meant by specific quests in realtion to FA's... Please enlighten me, because I am keen to learn!

Biloutte91

I think the quests are the badges

There is a "quest giver" icon like for chapter quests and season quests for example

Capture d’écran 2023-05-18 214411.png

Lelanya

Hmm what version was the one with 'Deliver orcs', 'Spend relics', 'Deliver tier3 goods' was that B? C?
I suspect that we will get Seasons quests to match FA :rolleyes:

Lelanya

Folks I've been looking at my records, and I'm thinking we may need to crowd source a list of Bracelet and Coin Badges, because the ones in my city do not match any information that I have.

Golden BraceletsSacks of Coins
Chapter 1Chapter 1
Chapter 2Chapter 2
Chapter 3520Chapter 3321K
Chapter 4Chapter 4
Chapter 5Chapter 5
Chapter 6Chapter 6
Chapter 7Chapter 7
Chapter 8Chapter 8
Chapter 918800Chapter 93234K
Chapter 10Chapter 10
Chapter 11Chapter 11