• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

kkk3

In this setup compared to the previous one, the request for badges has increased for all types except for blacksmiths.

I'm talking about the sum of the badges of all path of the three maps.

In particular, the required dwarven brewery are almost double while the demand for sack of coins has increased by 10%.

If I counted correctly, the benefits of the changes made are ephemeral.

Can anyone confirm my calculations?
Thanks

DeletedUser2378

Oof, these 225 brews for all of map 3 are extreme (90/45/90 (per path)). Even with the reduction of how many workshops it takes to make a brew badge now, the increase is definitely more than 12% of what it has been in the last F/A map(s). Even if the entirety of the Adventures does equal out to 12% more or whatever, the amount of some badge is really a lot higher than what it was.

Enevhar Aldarion

kkk3

How is everyone going with the coin bags? It seems like an insane amount of bags required on the maps in general. I know we're really struggling but how are others doing?
you should wait for the bug to be fixed, then you can use coin rain instants.

however you are right, the amount of coins required for all maps is 397 with an increase of about 10% compared to the previous adventure

Deleted User - 101740

you should wait for the bug to be fixed, then you can use coin rain instants.

however you are right, the amount of coins required for all maps is 397 with an increase of about 10% compared to the previous adventure
My complaint is that coins can't be produced at an enhanced rate unlike the other resources. Yes the EE increases culture boost but its a minimal increase and you cant use timers to speed up production.
I am ch 5 and I'm producing 1.5 badges daily utilising all sources. Inno has taken away the only way to mill coins (the cyclable challenges) and coin rains are scare. The only option for increasing coin is putting down an AW which is a permanent burden to my city for a temp gain.

DeletedUser2378

My question is why does INNO think they need to change the badge amounts, at all? We don't like the changes. You're making it even harder for newer fellowships to enjoy the adventures. Why?
Why not read the 179 pages of our actual feedback/concerns regarding prizes, communications, how often we even have this event happen?
If Beta isn't important to the inhouse team/development team anymore, read the live forums instead. Everyone is saying the same thing, on all forums.
Hello? Please do listen to us. It's getting overly-frustrating to even play this game anymore. We really do love Elvenar but things are getting way too buggy and frustrating. Stop tinkering with things we didn't ask for and do not want.
Oh, and don't throw it at us broken and right before the holiday either. K, thanks.

Lelanya

What a horrible fail this latest FA turned out to be. From broken badge collections, through a huge misrepresentation of the Sack of Coins, on to the stress of creating guides from scratch, this has been frustrating.
The straw that really broke the camel's back was the extra 2 days. I've played every FA back to the start - although I admit that I missed the first two or three on Beta, I've certainly played them on live. This event is known to be cruel drudge work, and it used to last 4 days and some change. Then another day got added. Then another half day. And I always feel that they run on too long as it is. I get to thinking, late on day 4,

"Are we still doing this FA thing? Ugh, it's true, it's really not over. And it's not going to be over tomorrow either", so

I leave the game for a while, take the dog for a walk, worship the cat for a bit, cook some real food, wash all the dishes,

And very reluctantly dive back in for the sake of my fellows, not to amuse your inhouse psychologist.

The additional two days was beyond cruel and unusual punishment. You did no one any favours with that little stunt.

Dorfl the Clay

I leave the game for a while, take the dog for a walk, worship the cat for a bit, cook some real food, wash all the dishes,

And very reluctantly dive back in for the sake of my fellows, not to amuse your inhouse psychologist.

The additional two days was beyond cruel and unusual punishment. You did no one any favours with that little stunt.
I can only (totally agree... :)
ps: hail to your cat!

Yogi Dave

Does anyone know how much a sack of coins cost for a chapter 20 city with the MH at level 45 holding 200 million coins?

meira

When are we getting something we really need in the FA: the ability to store your badges when you go offline for the night so your fellow team mates can access it and continue without you? We have been asking for this for a very very very long time.
I was thinking the same thing. A badge BANK would be great then players don't have to spend all day at this game in case they miss their opportunity to play. Yep 1 central bank and your name checked off for participating. Then it would run a lot smother and I wouldn't have to keep on sending out messages to see what everyone has so we know what to make or not make.