• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser2378

I kinda want to say, that is exactly what we are doing here on beta, testing minor tweaks and collecting feedback about it. But i don't think ill get popular by saying this :D
You’re always so nice to us, thanks for the respectful and non-sarcastic reply. That’s super helpful and creates wonderful decorum….
We all know you guys have your own testing server that comes before beta.
Thanks for the help.

Hazel Caballus

At first, I think you @InnoGames did a good job fixing the collecting bug in a short time, thank you for that.

I know that beta players rarely get a compensation of a kind. I didn’t really expect any. But extending the FA for 2 more days is in many ways the opposite of what the players have been asking for. It makes me feel that the people responsible for this ‘compensation’ didn’t pay any attention to the forums and the large majority of players saying that they like to have free time to prepare for the holidays instead of running a fellowship adventure.
And now we get even more FA time, even closer to Christmas.

DeletedUser3288

"One thing we can do to at least make up for the lost time is exceptionally prolong the Fellowship Adventure duration by two days.
Therefore this round will end on December 23rd."

So, to get this straight: many lost badges, now 2 more days into the holiday season to do this bugged and inflated adventure, coins badges still bugged, text errors, obviously no pre-testing on that zz2 server the staff already has to test things before it comes to Beta.

I'm not complaining about the CM or staff here (except the one QA member who has been super rude to the players for years now). All of these issues we are seeing lately are not Support's fault.
I always feel bad for the moderation team. Your inhouse/dev management is getting worse and you don't deserve all that has been happening over the last year or so.

This is tragic to see. Elvenar is having a critical issue with management. We can see it. Please don't ruin this game.

PrimroseSylvia

At first, I think you @InnoGames did a good job fixing the collecting bug in a short time, thank you for that.

I know that beta players rarely get a compensation of a kind. I didn’t really expect any. But extending the FA for 2 more days is in many ways the opposite of what the players have been asking for. It makes me feel that the people responsible for this ‘compensation’ didn’t pay any attention to the forums and the large majority of players saying that they like to have free time to prepare for the holidays instead of running a fellowship adventure.
And now we get even more FA time, even closer to Christmas.
I vote for a Dwarven Armorer! :cool:

Catherina

Hi folks, thanks for drawing our attention to this issue, which is currently being checked as a matter of urgency with our development team. As soon as we have any news, you will know about it!
i lost everything, i was on right at 5 to collect and boy was i mad- i did post in the chat of our fellowship - so i hope everyone getting on reads it. also i thought the coin badges were supposed to be easier? They seem harder.

Alcaro

They better restart the whole FA next week
No, not on the Christmas week. Better to cancel it alltogether.
angry-or-grumpy.gif
phbbbbt-or-upset.gif

Ilvesbach

Die Änderungen beim Betafa lassen sich nur erklären, weil die Führung von INNO uns zwingen will im FA Abzeichen zu kaufen.
Meine Konsequenz ist, dass ich nie wieder Diamanten kaufe. Ich habe jetzt mindetsens 3 Jahre jeden Monat 20 bis 50 Euro investiert, weil ich der Meinung war, dass ich für ein gutes Spiel auch etwas zurückgeben sollte.
Die Zurücknahme der Abzeichen ernte in einer Form, dass Spieler mit weniger Englischkenntnissen das nicht erkennen konnten, ist ein Zeichen, dass INNO uns nicht mehr haben will.
DAs passt zu der Entwicklung, dass der Zugang für neue Spieler zum Beta-Server extrem erschwert wurde. Fellowship ab Kapitel 3, Tournament ab Kapitel 4, Turm ab Kapitel 5., 2/3 Städte in der Nachbarschaft die es wahrscheinlich nicht mehr gibt. Bei denen man keine NBH machen kann, sterben aber auch nicht Münzen liefern. DAs passt zu der Katastrophe die durch die falsche Verteilung der Bonusgüter entstanden war. In Kombination mit der ungerechten Verteilung der Stern im Handel hat das dazu geführt, dass extrem viele Spiler mit den Bonusgütern der Stahl Reihe aufgehört haben. Wie dumm muss man sein, dass man dadurch diese schöne Spiel kaput macht.
Ich würde mich als Supportmitarbeiter schämen, damit eine Firma zu arbeiten.
Ich bin nicht verwirrt, sondern richtig zornig, Bekommt ihr den Nicht mit wie groß der Frust bei den Spielern inzwischen ist?
Das Spiel lebt von der großen Zahl der Mitspieler. Wenn INNO das so weiter macht ist in einem Jahr Schluss.
Schmeißt die Controller und Salesmanger raus, die das verbocken.
Ilvesbach

DeletedUser2378

Die Änderungen beim Betafa lassen sich nur erklären, weil die Führung von INNO uns zwingen will im FA Abzeichen zu kaufen.
Meine Konsequenz ist, dass ich nie wieder Diamanten kaufe. Ich habe jetzt mindetsens 3 Jahre jeden Monat 20 bis 50 Euro investiert, weil ich der Meinung war, dass ich für ein gutes Spiel auch etwas zurückgeben sollte.
Die Zurücknahme der Abzeichen ernte in einer Form, dass Spieler mit weniger Englischkenntnissen das nicht erkennen konnten, ist ein Zeichen, dass INNO uns nicht mehr haben will.
DAs passt zu der Entwicklung, dass der Zugang für neue Spieler zum Beta-Server extrem erschwert wurde. Fellowship ab Kapitel 3, Tournament ab Kapitel 4, Turm ab Kapitel 5., 2/3 Städte in der Nachbarschaft die es wahrscheinlich nicht mehr gibt. Bei denen man keine NBH machen kann, sterben aber auch nicht Münzen liefern. DAs passt zu der Katastrophe die durch die falsche Verteilung der Bonusgüter entstanden war. In Kombination mit der ungerechten Verteilung der Stern im Handel hat das dazu geführt, dass extrem viele Spiler mit den Bonusgütern der Stahl Reihe aufgehört haben. Wie dumm muss man sein, dass man dadurch diese schöne Spiel kaput macht.
Ich würde mich als Supportmitarbeiter schämen, damit eine Firma zu arbeiten.
Ich bin nicht verwirrt, sondern richtig zornig, Bekommt ihr den Nicht mit wie groß der Frust bei den Spielern inzwischen ist?
Das Spiel lebt von der großen Zahl der Mitspieler. Wenn INNO das so weiter macht ist in einem Jahr Schluss.
Schmeißt die Controller und Salesmanger raus, die das verbocken.
Ilvesbach

"The changes in the Betafa can only be explained because the INNO leadership wants to force us to buy badges in the FA.
My consequence is that I will never buy diamonds again. I have now invested 20 to 50 euros every month for at least 3 years because I thought that I should give something back for a good game.
The withdrawal of the badges in a way that players with less English skills could not see is a sign that INNO doesn't want us anymore.
This is consistent with the development of making it extremely difficult for new players to access the beta server. Fellowship from Chapter 3, Tournament from Chapter 4, Tower from Chapter 5, 2/3 towns in the neighborhood that probably no longer exist. Where you can't do NBH, die but don't deliver coins either. This fits with the catastrophe caused by the wrong distribution of the bonus goods. In combination with the unfair distribution of the stars in the trade, this has led to an extremely large number of players having stopped using the Steel series bonus goods. How stupid do you have to be to ruin this beautiful game?
I would be ashamed as a support person to work with a company.
I'm not confused, I'm really angry, don't you get how frustrated the players are now?
The game thrives on the large number of players. If INNO continues like this, it will be over in a year.
Throw out the controllers and sales managers who mess it up.
Ilvesbach"

I translated it for you @Ilvesbach ...and I fully agree with you. :)

FeliS65

Mein Englisch ist zu schlecht um folgendes auf Englisch zu schreiben... Vielleicht sind zwar die einzelnen Geldsäcke schwieriger geworden, aber die 17% liegen in der Anzahl der erforderlichen Geldsäcke? Dann müssten es aber weit weniger als 17% bei der Anzahl sein :D

salandrine

Mein Englisch ist zu schlecht um folgendes auf Englisch zu schreiben... Vielleicht sind zwar die einzelnen Geldsäcke schwieriger geworden, aber die 17% liegen in der Anzahl der erforderlichen Geldsäcke? Dann müssten es aber weit weniger als 17% bei der Anzahl sein :D
Just use an translator so as google translation or DeepL, which I can really commend.

Benutze einfach einen Übersetzer wie den google Übersetzer oder DeepL, den ich wirklich empfehlen kann.