• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Encounters Guide

DeletedUser651

I have used this guide a lot and just wanted to thank you ThePhantom! Much appreciated.

btw...I just noticed they seemed to have changed the name of the Ent to Treant.

DeletedUser58

Glad you've found it useful! :) Thank you for the reminder, I need to edit that name. I also need to include some new updates (both creature stats and strategies) but lately I've been a bit preoccupied. The holidays are just starting for me so I'll try to do all that at once somewhere after monday.

DeletedUser1095

Great stuff, Phantom - thank you! I've suddenly hit a wall combat-wise, and this is just what I need in order to carry on.

I think there's a minor typo under the Thief: "You can't use just ranged units because of the movement range of the Thiefs, and you should use just melee units because you'll suffer more losses." I think you mean "you shouldn't use just melee units"? (And the plural of Thief is Theives, but that's not important!)

Thanks & thanks again!

DeletedUser1095

I think the Golem/Steinling inconsistency is something the game developers need to fix, not the Phantom. :cool: It's the same creature, right? Since the later one is a Golem II, I presume they meant to call the earlier one a Golem, but someone/something got confused.

DeletedUser481

Golem's not so much on the battlefield and from my opinion arent so dangerous ( GolemI)....

DeletedUser118

Steinlings are like Orcs creatures which only belong to the enemy, while Golems belong to the elvan army but also show up in enemy troops. Still a Golem II ist not an update of a Steinling but a normal Golem. :) So I'm afraid Phantom needs to change his text.

DeletedUser1095

Okay, I feel corrected! Thanks for enlightening me.
I've heard of every other creature in the game. What mythology do Steinlings come from?

DeletedUser778

Dunno, but i know Stein is german for stone so the devs maybe like some german words, like the developers of the old japanese beat 'em up Ehrgeiz (ambition)

DeletedUser651

I wish there was a way to keep this guide at the top all the time! I use it so often. Phantom, I have to thank you once again. I tell everyone about this wonderful guide.

DeletedUser778

Yes would be nice if some mod could stick it. It's a good guide and I think eveybody who is new to the forum/game should find it easy and not random when it comes up to top.

DeletedUser

Well done, Goryn: this thread is too much important not only for new players...:);)

DeletedUser

ThePhantom and all the other contributors for this guide, I really thank you because this has been the only resource that really helped me understanding the battle system in Elvenar.

I also consider translating it to Turkish and share it on the Turkish forum so more players can benefit from this amazing guide :)