• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Elven architect - Latest updates

Konniver

The numbers themselves are correct, presuming they've not changed since my last data refresh. As I don't play Beta and don't have access to the wonder interface, so I'm unable to see what the numbers mean (factors & format) until it hits the live worlds.

My current focus is on correcting evolving buildings' production, which is being it's own nightmare, then I wanted to validate all of the wonder effects.

edeba

Chapter 19 made it to live worlds today and I believe only beta is set up for chapter 19.

Alcaro

Yes, only Beta has everything for ch.19. By using the Beta setup (whatever is that red thingy on the top right corner), you are able to see your city no matter on what other server you are.

Elvenarchitect.jpg

Bor de Wolf 1965

@Konniver , first of all, thanks for that website. I really love it.
I have also a question for you.
Is there any chance of adding the new production goods to the list overview?
And also the Unurium / seeds production from the trader with a simple switch?
Select 1 of them that the trader produces every 3h with the collection bonus.

edeba

No worries, some should be a little less impatient
Given that I gave the nudge, you've implied that I'm impatient. It wasn't impatience, but just to let Konniver know it was here. Someone in my live group said it wasn't updated and I replied that I would let Konniver know that chapter 19 is here and it will be updated when he has time.

Konniver

@Konniver , first of all, thanks for that website. I really love it.
I have also a question for you.
Is there any chance of adding the new production goods to the list overview?
And also the Unurium / seeds production from the trader with a simple switch?
Select 1 of them that the trader produces every 3h with the collection bonus.

I actually have been working on that but have bundled it in with a bigger change ... the boosted goods popup revamp, so to make it look & behave like in game. The architect is currently using the old style and may confuse some of the newer players.

Anakin

@Konniver , first of all, thanks for that website, it's very usefull. I really like it.

Unfortunately, the new buildings from the last event are not yet available. Will you update these yet?

Jammin

Huhu, I'm missing the data of the last three tournaments in my history, is there a trick or tip when I should refresh the page so that everything is transferred correctly.

Screenshot (40).png

I guess the missing data won't come anymore right?

Thanks in advance

Karvest

Looking at beta stats - last week is missing from FS/player details, but it is there on the tournaments page, so I guess at least first 100 players data should be recoverable. Anyway the only thing you can do is contact elvenstats author.