• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Elven architect - Latest updates

Konniver

I've just refreshed the site to now include the new buildings for the Air Traders Voyage event as well as new levels for (most) ancient wonders ... I usually rely on watch notifications to let me know of new announcements and release notes threads but it seems it doesn't notify me of new posts to those threads, which is why I missed that one ... so thanks for the poke!

As a general update, despite not much happening on the EA lately I haven't forgotten about the site. My day job is pretty much sucking up all my time due to the current world situation so I can't do much else other that ensure the site keeps ticking along and up to date. Hopefully I'll have some more free time later in not-so-distant future. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

edeba

Thank you very much Konniver. I have another question for you. The upgrade map to to elvenarchitech from elvenstats works very intermittently lately. Do you know if this is related to your site or elvenstats?

Brummbaer

It's easy:
1.) click on the event icon
2.) click on prizes
3.) click on "i" icon on the appaering picture
4.) move the pictures to the left till stage 10 (click, hold, move from right to left)
5,) hover over picture and you receive the required information for your current chapter

SoggyShorts

@Konniver
Would it be possible to add a macro for
"remove all level 1 workshops"
and
"remove all level 1 factories"?

EDIT: Just read your post above regarding how busy you are. Please log this request as "very low priority" ;)

Last edited: