• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elvarian Games

Earwen1

What are the progress thingies supposed to be? Starfish medals? It's not said anywhere.
They call it seahorse food.

Firefox_Screenshot_2021-06-25T07-57-56.062Z.png

Lelanya

Thank you, those are named. We collect and spend Sea Horse food, to acquire ..... ??

Would anyone happen to know what the unnamed award might be? The look like medallions in the shape of a starfish, on a blue ribbon. They are the points that accumulate for the League. It's hard to build an event guide without information *wrings hands* all help is appreciated.

Lelanya

By the way, thanks for returning Manta Ray, it's one if the better mana generators, even if it's odd.

Lovec Krys

@Lelanya Problem is that is was given on the second day. If they give it the second time, then ok, but it can end the same way as Lava Egg did (only once).

Enevhar Aldarion

@Lelanya Problem is that is was given on the second day. If they give it the second time, then ok, but it can end the same way as Lava Egg did (only once).

It is an old building that has been returned. I don't remember the last time they put an older building twice as a daily prize. They only do that with the new buildings.

Lelanya

Ahm

First of all, does anybody know what the starfish medal thingies are supposed to be called?? Please and thanks. Staff?? I'll name y'all if I do not get an answer.

*Sigh*
The Manta Ray was introduced in the Summer Mermaid event. I have a couple in my older cities, although they ARE odd looking, they are kind of cool too, but regardless, they are great mana generators. I was complimenting the designers on returning this useful item to the game, so that some of my mid level cities can acquire it. I do doubt very much that it will come around again in Elvarian Games, to be honest; we're likely to see Mermaid on a Shell, Beach Hut, and Sharkapalooza, so many to choose from on top of whatever has been designed specifically for the Games.

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Hi @Lelanya :)
These are indeed called points currently, for the the Elvarian Games.
Players can use their Seahorse Food to swim through each Hoop, which will then give points towards the track to finish the race, to unlock the grand prizes. :culture:
Hope this helped!

Karvest

The league is automatic isn't
I mean you can get 2 fully evolved buildings using only rewards from grand prizes and milestones, but if you do that, 99.99% you will get 2 excessive artifacts from league. So most likely you can stop spending $$$ after getting 7 artifacts for second building and still get it fully evolved even if there would be no artifacts in FA prizes after event.

Nolwenn44444

Je trouve très pratique le fait de pouvoir switcher la production sur le nouveau bâtiment d’évènement, pensez vous l’adapter à d’autre bâtiment?

SoggyShorts

Question regarding "switching" with the new evo: is it a set&forget system, or do you have to manually select the production every time like a ferris wheel?

PrimroseSylvia

Question regarding "switching" with the new evo: is it a set&forget system, or do you have to manually select the production every time like a ferris wheel?
AFAIK, you have to do it manually.
Edit: I'm not sure having understand correctly; you set your desire production and if you never change it, building will continue to produce it.