• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[Discussion] The Solution: Player Movement

SoggyShorts

My understanding was that to be safe from being deleted you need to still
"have 200 or more purchased diamonds remaining"
"Reach chapter 4+"
"Have an average of level 4+ buildings"

DeletedUser607

Hi. I joined to beta elvenar game several days ago.
This part of game isn't atractive bcoz so many inactive players. ...

what does bcoz mean?

consider that here on beta, there are a lot of people who don't have english or whatever language bcoz (czech?) is, as first language. so please explain that word.

furthermore, atractive isn't an english word either, please explain that word too (if you mean attractive, please use that word).

DeletedUser

what does bcoz mean?

consider that here on beta, there are a lot of people who don't have english or whatever language bcoz (czech?) is, as first language. so please explain that word.

furthermore, atractive isn't an english word either, please explain that word too (if you mean attractive, please use that word).

@Juni Please keep in mind that English is not the native language for many players here on the Beta. Mine isn’t either, but I still understood iepurica's post perfectly.

Furthermore, commenting on a misspelling is just petty

DeletedUser607

@Juni Please keep in mind that English is not the native language for many players here on the Beta. Mine isn’t either, but I still understood iepurica's post perfectly.

Furthermore, commenting on a misspelling is just petty

okay, I haven't found it yet in a dictionary. and iepurica hasn't found the time to explain what it means. I'm just asking. the second word can be mispelling, or it can be intentially meaning something else. that's why I am asking. and I doubt that just asking about the meaning of a word is offending anyone. here are a lot of people who don't have english as their mother tongue, so we should find a common ground of what words mean.

and, if iepurica meant "because", I think, he or she would have written "because". but the word used is something else.

so if it is not okay to ask about the meaning of a word, I hope, a moderator would be so kind enough of pointing to that rule, or explain the true meaning of bcoz.

covfefe.

SoggyShorts

covfefe.jpg

Deleted User - 86059

Bcoz= a slang spelling of because.... It is commonly used these days by youngsters who shorten words in text messages... Definitely not the Queens English but I am of course only assuming it's written by a youngster of course ;)

Marindor

Ok guys, now all back on topic please. And please take note of our forum rules about this:

It is not allowed to make uninvited remarks about typos, writing styles, etc. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post - an admin or mod will then deal with it.

Thank you :)

DeletedUser1777

It is not allowed to make uninvited remarks about typos, writing styles, etc. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, that the content gets lost, you can use the "report post" feature to report the post - an admin or mod will then deal with it.

No, nothing specific yet. It is a subject though that keeps being monitored and discussed so if we have more conrete information on it, we will share it but I honestly can't give an ETA on that.

Hmmm... you should avoid to use abbreviations, for a non native speaker it might be a problem to understand you. My guess would be "Estimated Time of Arrival"?

Back to topic :D
I understand you are busy with implementing all this new stuff (App, Adventures, Guest Race), but always postpone a better/final solution for the inactive players shouldn't happen.
A lot of players get lost, just because they are at very unlucky position on worldmap and never got a chance to be addicted by Elvenar.