• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.20

DeletedUser1767

It was an interesting concept, and a dark spooky effect may have had it's place during the Halloween event.
Now though it just looks dark and gloomy, which is very bad as many players have said before how they love the bright shiny cities.
If people liked dark and gloomy unicorns wouldn't be so popular....
I admit I kinda like it, now that I know it's not my computer dying on me, but I have known vampiric tendencies, so. If they'd just make it optional!

Heymrdiedier

By the way, nobody probably noticed yet since nobody does combat anymore. but i dont like the new tooltop in combat at all. Those 4/5 stars are nonesense in battle. if you have -80% damage reduction but +0% damage done those 4/5 stars dont do a thing. it confuses players more then it helps.

Better would be if you can see the +damage% ammount before you can shoot (with reduction/addition of debuffs) that way players will surely shoot the right target.

DeletedUser

• Added Woodelves-level versions of the building rewards previously available in the Summer Event
Does anyone know the culture values for the following buildings for chapter IX Woodelves ? :
Crystal Unicorn
Sun Codex
Leaf Codex

Elven Architect hasn't updated these buildings yet for chapter IX. :(

DeletedUser118

I'm in the Woodelves Chapter but my Leaf Codex is still at 700 and the Sun Codex at 780. Do those changes only count to buildings newly won or do they count to those won in summer as well?

DeletedUser

I'm in the Woodelves Chapter but my Leaf Codex is still at 700 and the Sun Codex at 780. Do those changes only count to buildings newly won or do they count to those won in summer as well?
Probably only the newly won ones. No event building you might already own has gotten a higher culture value when you progress to a new chapter.
I know that yesterday the Rainbow Unicorn had a value of 240 for IX while it only had 195 for chapter VIII.

lika1961

Is anyone else still getting this notification on the research icon? The research has been completed.

Attachments

• research.png
    research.png
    373.5 KB · Views: 211

DeletedUser283

Is anyone else still getting this notification on the research icon? The research has been completed.

yes, the notificaiton remains both on the research button and on the chapter icons in the research screen
it has been signaled ;)

DeletedUser118

Thanks for the upgrade, especially the part with the Mana showing properly again. But too bad you forgot to get rid of the bug with the red "!" showing up all the time above the tech tree symbol and inside the tree itself. Its really annoying...

Jixel

I'm not sure what this means (from the 1.20.8 release notes) : "Damage Range is no longer used" ?
There's been a bug for a while now that the amount of damage given by units is shown with the same number for minimum and maximum, is it related to that ? But I don't see any change there, two numbers are still shown, both the same ...

Heymrdiedier

i think it means this: abbot 2 used to do 56 -94 damage, now he always does 75 damage.
So in other words fights are more predicatable, i think this is a good change. because the high numbers of units in a troop, that range could make a huge difference.

DeletedUser

How much longer is it going to take to fix the Dwarven Bulwark bug ? :mad:

Heymrdiedier

How much longer is it going to take to fix the Dwarven Bulwark bug ? :mad:
Sorry im clueless, what exactly is the bug?
but maybe its fixed in 1.21 wich will be installed today... we will see, still no announcement on what will exactly change in the tournament update :)

DeletedUser1596

1. Thank you for removing the damage range. I like it.
  2. Could you, please, also remove that tooltip showing those little cute crossed swords during battle? It does not help, it's annoying. If it showed damage bonus percentage or number of units that would die when attacked, that would be fine. But not this. Also that icon showing what kind of unit you currently play with... it can be replaced with something a bit more informative. We all know that our heavy unit is heavy unit. That's probably why we placed it onto the battlefield in the first place. And showing that it has 4/5 swords against enemy light unit is retarded. Seriously, what does it say?

DeletedUser118

I agree. I would rather like to see the enemies I'm able to hit (and possibly even how high the damage would be) with my currently fighter rather than how many swords I have against it.

Heymrdiedier

Since damage range is now gone, its even possible to show how many of those enemy units you will kill. That would be even better in my opinion :)

DeletedUser736

I guess it's a typical case of "We're redesigning things from the ground up and something went awfully wrong in the process that is so typical of Inno Games in general :D" And quite frankly, if the thing is not ready, I'd rather have them delaying the whole thing that uploading and half baked update full of holes.

DeletedUser607

well, it just went down... apparently they are installing it

EDIT: v1.21.2-(0aadeac) (2017-01-04 14:40)

seems to be it.