• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [12555] Sword acrobat units doesn't count in the barracks

Olenenok

Game version: v1.20.6-(fdf1337) (2016-12-14 13:55)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Chrome Version Version 55.0.2883.87 m
Flash Player version: 24,0,0,186
Operating System: Win 10 x64
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Olenenok
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
Sword acrobat units that collected every 3 hours from the Ancient Wonders of the Dwarven Bulwark, doesn't count in the barracks

1. check quantity of Sword acrobat units in barrack
2. get productions from Dwarven Bulwark
3. check quantity of Sword acrobat units in barrack again

Attachments

• sword acr.jpg
    sword acr.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 189
  • sword bulw2.jpg
    sword bulw2.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 199
  • sword acr2.jpg
    sword acr2.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 187

DeletedUser

I can confirm this. :( Even after a reload units from the Dwarven Bulwark ain't counted !
Units from the Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms do get counted (luckily).

This still needs to be hotfix this week ! :mad:

Game version: v1.20.6-(fdf1337) (2016-12-14 13:55)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 50.1.0
Flash Player version: 24.0.0.186
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Lord Soth

Humans or Elves: Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm very disappointed again in the Mod's/Dev's, this is a major bug and not a word about investigating or something like that. :(

Even while my DB is only at level 3 I didn't get 290 units *~4 hours (not always online/nighttime) * 14 days since last update = 16.240 units from it. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

I'm very disappointed again in the Mod's/Dev's, this is a major bug and not a word about investigating or something like that. :(

Please give us a break, it's the holidays for us too. Thank you. We will investigate this issue.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Apologies for the delay - as Marindor said it's the holidays for us too. We can confirm this issue and will forward it to our development team for fixing :)

Heymrdiedier

On live server, Units from the Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms are not counted anymore either. So its spreading! :)

DeletedUser

OK, this is getting very strange. On my Human live account units from the Dwarven Bulwark are counted but on my Elven live account not !?
Game version: v1.20.8-(18ed21f) (2017-01-03 12:11)
Game world: nl1

Elves are once again discriminated. :p

DeletedUser

Very clever move to go to the live servers with this bug and not include it within today's hotfix even when it is already known for 2 weeks. :oops:
Today's hotfix (for other stuff :eek:) seems to have worsen this bug even more. o_O

DeletedUser607

Very clever move to go to the live servers with this bug and not include it within today's hotfix even when it is already known for 2 weeks. :oops:
Today's hotfix (for other stuff :eek:) seems to have worsen this bug even more. o_O

well, not only beta-testers deserve the fun, regular players should have fun too. and this way, they got some fun ;-)

DeletedUser

How much longer are we going to have to wait ? We've gotten several hotfixes and 1 full upgrade and this remains broken after almost 6 weeks now. :mad:

Heymrdiedier

Aye very sad that this bug can make it to live -after a 4 weeks beta version- and isnt prioritised for fixing, while a free builder is fixed in e few days even before it hits live ....

DeletedUser283

I just found out something very worrying : I am not affected by this bug

the screen shots below show my sword acrobats before and after collecting trom the bulwark ...
now if this bug is platform-dependent, this may make it harder to fix :(

Attachments

• ELV_screen_20.jpg
    ELV_screen_20.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 218
  • ELV_screen_21.jpg
    ELV_screen_21.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 169

Heymrdiedier

I can give some good news allready. The version installed on live servers today (no clue what is in it since no notes :D )
This version fixed the shroom wonder, so im getting bows again now. However, for the bulwark its still broken