• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.20

DeletedUser607

is it intended, that I don't have the repeating quests anymore?

situation: I am in the questline at the beginning of the woodelven-chapter

I have the quest that I should shutdown my gate (which I haven't done yet). Now, the woodelven-questline continues replacing the repeating quests.

EDIT: okay, it's now declinable. I've declined it and everything is okay again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser283

I just posted a bug report regarding goods boosts : mine have changed in the main hall relics tab;
my location on the map shows that I sould still have boosts for planks, scrolls and magic dust, but the relics tab shows marble, scrolls and gems;
and the wholesaler choices have changed accordingly;
am I supposed to tear down my planks and magic dust factories and build marble and gems instead, or is this just a silly bug ?

DeletedUser

I don't like the new graphic look with the cloudshadows floating over the cities, makes the effected buildings hazy to look at. :(

And again we're thrown back into the research tree. :mad:

Jixel

@Philplessis - same issue here, this is critical ! Needs to be fixed urgently.

Edit- this affects the Christmas event quests !
I just got a quest to produce 3hr Steel production 3 times - but my boost is Marble !

Last edited:

DeletedUser1767

The fog freaked me out -- I kept going back and forth between my city's tab and other tabs to make sure my computer screen wasn't in the process of dying. I guess I don't mind it so much knowing it's a deliberate visual effect? But yikes.

Also... I know it's basically churlish for me to complain about this, because the various battle updates basically don't affect me at all, and my ennui is rather less important than other people's fighting-related stress... but man, am I looking forward to a time when the updates are not almost entirely fighting-related again.

DeletedUser1075

Yes, the fog isn't very helpful and just hurts my eyes. What might have been helpful is to strategically "fog" your neighbor's cities when you are trying to find the builder's hut while giving neighborly help. I could use a spotlight there.

So far, this is a buggy update with useless fog and some more battle units that I really don't want. Maybe we can get some more useful stuff in the next update? Per Midnightsidhe's request, something not battle related would be a nice change.

DeletedUser736

I go with the majority here. Please please at least make the "clouds fog" filter or whatever it is supposed to be at least optional (I did check the option menu). I tought my screen was broken. It goes a long way into telling how it looks. Should be optional, maybe some peoples like it, but I don't

DeletedUser736

I don't see any fog either. Could one of you guys take a screenshot and show us? :confused:
Top right corner of the screen. They appplied a filter that kind of wash out the color. Maybe it appears only with higher quality graphic (option menu). Yes. Just tested it. The ugly filter dissapear in low quality graphic, but then you lose the animation in your city. The filter is there in medium quality. So you can remove the filter, with the trade off that you don't have anymation anmyore. And that suck.

DeletedUser

Same here and I don't see any fog either. Could one of you guys take a screenshot and show us? :confused:
Sorry, it's a big one. :rolleyes: Left is Beta with fog/clouds, right is live server with older version:

fog.png

Maybe a better screenshot can be seen here.

Deleted User - 60107

So, we get the Dryad in Chapter IV and then the first Dryad promotion in Chapter IX - FIVE chapters later? Seems way too late for me. The second Dryad promotion - when we finally get it - better be REALLY good to be worth such a long wait... Same with the two Orc units and the Ranger - they come very late so their upgrades better be really good.

lika1961

Please remove the fog. It is totally unnecessary and unwanted. Focus on what is important.

It says in the release that the new unit research is optional, yet mine is greyed out (i.e. not optional). Is there something I am missing?

DeletedUser1777

Anyone else having issues with the recruitment?
Started in 5 slots and when I collect one the rest of the queue has gone :confused: