• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.17

DeletedUser

Maybe all the players who want to ask their question to the Game Dev's can post their questions on this forum in a separate thread opened just for that... the CoMa or other elvenar staff can forward them to the dev's who can answer them either back to the Forum Elvenar Staff who would be giving those replies on this forum itself or the dev's can even answer themselves directly in their monthly edition of videos (Don't consider this as a good solution actually because of time limit might not be able to answer all the questions) ... I think that would be much easier way of getting a reply from the Game dev's for player's questions rather than expecting them to be present on here specifically to answer our questions ... Maybe each player can ask only one question to start off with and then we can move forward from there in future ... maybe it can be done once a month exercise... Just a suggestion...

DeletedUser338

Not sure if one question per player is a good idea, because some players will have multiple good questions while others might not have any at all.
But I like the idea of having a thread where we can ask questions to the devs. Then it's up to the devs if they are going to answer them or not.

DeletedUser

My suggestion is, to open this one thread and then everyone can check if his/her question is already placed. I think is is important to have several questions not twice or more times to keep a clear overview.

Additional we could have a voting system at every question where one could take influence to the importance of one topic.
This would bring more structure in all the questions and suggestions. And the mods and maybe dev's could see at a glance what is the most important issue to the community.

DeletedUser651

I think this is a wonderful idea! Even if the devs can only answer a few questions per week, the players will feel heard. I think that will go a long way towards improving feelings around here. I agree that not all questions are equal and some are more important than others. I like the idea of players voting on questions, and I think the easiest way to do this is just to have people "like" the questions they think are the most important.

DeletedUser651

@Goryn

I am actually the only one who said it, so I guess I took my own words for granted and sort of forgot to ask if someone would forward this message to the devs. lol

Would you please let the developers know that we would still like this quest to go away or at least be declinable? That this solution has angered players more and they feel unheard. And that we still see having to build a factory that we will just tear down as unproductive and a waste of time.

Thank you so much!

DeletedUser629

@Goryn

I am actually the only one who said it, so I guess I took my own words for granted and sort of forgot to ask if someone would forward this message to the devs. lol

Would you please let the developers know that we would still like this quest to go away or at least be declinable? That this solution has angered players more and they feel unheard. And that we still see having to build a factory that we will just tear down as unproductive and a waste of time.

Thank you so much!

We always discuss things within the team regarding what players want, and this is surely one of those things ;)

DeletedUser231

My suggestion is, to open this one thread and then everyone can check if his/her question is already placed. I think is is important to have several questions not twice or more times to keep a clear overview.

Additional we could have a voting system at every question where one could take influence to the importance of one topic.
This would bring more structure in all the questions and suggestions. And the mods and maybe dev's could see at a glance what is the most important issue to the community.

This is more than a good idea, it is a GREAT idea.

Create ONE thread. One person Dedicates themselves to A couple of reserved spots within that thread, They collect, edit and go through and make One unique space where everyone can suggest something to improve this game, logically organized into individual sections of the game.

Battle, Trading, Mail system, etc etc etc etc....

Each subject can be seen, people can suggest one thing or another and it is visible within ONE thread instead of hundreds. If a MOD wants to help keep the thread organized and cleaned up the more the better....Who volunteers LUCY it is your magic Show...:p

Oh yes, basically that thread would be a new take on this game, we the players design it and someone from the developer team can give some input.