• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] InnoGames TV - December Episode

DeletedUser1681

Did someone get Timon's "German humor"?
Where did everybody go?

Reminds of Monthy Python scetch where the english invented their "lethally" funny joke and germans countered with theirs - didn't work that well cause nobody understood german humour :rolleyes:

Anyways it (the inno-tv episode) was old news best part being the quick overlook at some of the event buildings.

DeletedUser1817

Thank you for the reference, @Katzenprinz, I do not think this commercial was ever aired, as is, in France ;).

Buttrflwr

I want to say thank you for adding so many quests, keeps it interesting, and gives us a shot at the final prizes. Great Job INNO!

Yep, what he said. It also gives those of us with grueling, time intensive jobs with no internet access a chance. :) Thank you, INNO. :cool::D

DeletedUser651

I agree. Having lots of quests keeps it a lot more interesting.

DeletedUser651

Why do they keep saying we scouted to far and then force us to scout even more ? :( It takes me 1d, 16 h to scout a new province. :confused:

Exactly.

Gain 4 relics...but don't scout.....but gain relics...but we don't have a tournament for several days....but gain 4 relics.

Frankly, at this point, these quests are kind of like spitting in our faces while holding out a handful of candy. Come here go away??

What do you want us to do??????? Scout or don't???? Gain relics or don't??? I can adjust but not if you keep asking us for the opposite of what you are asking us for. This is frustrating. Every time I just want to like something, to just have one good thing to say, you folks do this.

DeletedUser1817

With a bit of luck you can obtain 1 or 2 relics from NH.

Also, relics obtained from opening gift boxes appear to count toward event quest objectives (at least, it was the case for me in secondary quests).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With a bit of luck you can obtain 1 or 2 relics from NH.

Also, relics obtained from opening gift boxes appear to count toward event quest objectives (at least, it was the case for for me for secondary quests).

@ChristobaldusMagnus Yep, relics from the gift boxes also count. And of course: you can also gain relics from the tournaments ;)
Still some quests ask us to scout. In my baby-city on the beta, it will take me 1 1/2 hours, but I will still end up with scouting to far ahead :(

DeletedUser1767

I got really stupid-lucky on the Gain 4 Relics daily quest: I'd been out playing this Star Wars tabletop all day yesterday, so I didn't collect the relics I'd got from participating in the tournament until long after the tournament had ended... and boom, they counted for the Daily Quest that hadn't started until hours after the tournament. (They counted before I even saw what the quest had been, so it took me a few minutes to figure out how I'd managed to complete it.)

SoggyShorts

One thing I do like without reservations are the ice crystals. It is great that people who are on all the time get a bonus. Kudos to that!!
Yes, I too was very excited about this as I thought it would give dedicated players a chance to get all 3 prizes without diamonds, but according to
@ChristobaldusMagnus That will still be very unlikely unless you hit the free snowflakes from opening a chest 25x (statistical average is 10x)

So close INNO, so close to making us happy.:(

here: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...and-tower-premium-only.6695/page-2#post-42280

DeletedUser283

Exactly.

Gain 4 relics...but don't scout.....but gain relics...but we don't have a tournament for several days....but gain 4 relics.

Frankly, at this point, these quests are kind of like spitting in our faces while holding out a handful of candy. Come here go away??

What do you want us to do??????? Scout or don't???? Gain relics or don't??? I can adjust but not if you keep asking us for the opposite of what you are asking us for. This is frustrating. Every time I just want to like something, to just have one good thing to say, you folks do this.

quest 33 in the event : gain 24 relics
got this quest on sunday evening
how do I get 24 relics ?
-well you can get them from provinces
c'mon, I've already been told many times that I scouted too far, and I cannot fight and win anyhow
-well, why do not you negociate, then ?
I do not wish to negociate 24 encounters at once, this would cost me too many goods, while I always make sure to have enough to help fellows :)
-you can get relics from NH
of course, not more than 3 each day, and NH on monday gave me 3 spells in the chests :(
-and of course you can get relics during tournaments
on sundays and mondays, yeah right :p

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

quest 33 in the event : gain 24 relics
got this quest on sunday evening
Yeah, not knowing what the quests were in advance made Beta much harder,
Luckily on live with just a little prep you can get the first 32 done the first day, wake up and do tournament (which I'm waiting 15m on right now)

Without diamonds, or getting lucky and finding PoP spells the first 93 quests will take at least 11 days just to make the spells for the quests(since you can't scout instead) If you plan carefully you should be able to use 2 tournaments a few times each to get those relics.

Also, there is a 30% chance when opening a big box to get 12 relics as a reward

Last edited:

DeletedUser283

I got 12 relics on suday night with the big box, but I was still too short.
I could only complete the quest when the tournament finally started o_O