• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Dawn of the Phoenix

TomatoeHu

This building is great, will really help those players get through 3rd floor of the spire where losses are more devastating and compromise finishing your tournament. This is a nice addition to the game, choosing whether is helps with the goods or feeding it for the revival, is still worth the 16 squares.

what we need next event, is a building that gives us a pet food every 48 hrs

Droopy

Hi guys,

Thanks for the first feedback so far! Just to avoid any confusion: The Twilight Phoenix, when fed, revives up to 5% of the used squad size, not just 5% of the losses.
Thank you for the clarification, that was not what i understood from the description and makes certainly some difference.

Jackluyt

• Values are for Chapter XII Elementals
  • Some of the rewards are chapter related - it would be senseless to give Sentient Goods or Mana to a player who is months away from the chapters that need these.

275967364_10220672046251692_785289795033283881_n.jpg

Which Chest is good for what?

The chances of Winning the Daily Prize and Grand Prize by opening the various Beacons.

Disclaimer: Use this information at your own risk! There are other methods that can be used to calculate 'Best Chest’ that give different results to the method I used.
    I am not particularly interested in ‘mathematical play’, but have included this for those who are.

275971666_10220672198175490_4123955150249341551_n.jpg

Best Chest is at the top of list, using the least Sky Essence; worst at the bottom.

Last edited:

GerdyaanB

MA is offering me a tome of phoenixes...choice of 3 type of phoenixes.....
Required are fragments and 2 artifacts from current event..i do have everything but ma doesnt recognize
my 8nventory with the event artifacts.
Defenitely a bug.....and offering will soon disappear...
Gerdyaan

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
MA is offering me a tome of phoenixes...choice of 3 type of phoenixes.....
Required are fragments and 2 artifacts from current event..i do have everything but ma doesnt recognize
my 8nventory with the event artifacts.
Defenitely a bug.....and offering will soon disappear...
Gerdyaan
@GerdyaanB Would you please create a Bug Report for this, so that our QA Team can investigate this further? Thanks! :)
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-bug-reporting.1913/

Bor de Wolf 1965

Reading here about the evolving building, I think it is a nice one to use.
You get 5% of squad size used back after every fight during feeding period.
So if I run up the tower (4x4x3=48 fights and that times the average squad size used is nice) and do a round on the tournament say 20 provinces I would use about 20 * 5slots * 4 squad size = 400 squad size for the tournament and 48 * 5 * 4 = 960 squad size
So I would get back 5% from 1360 squad size used = 68 squad size
I think that is a very nice amount you get back.
I am only not sure if you get soldiers back even when you didn't loose any of them.

GerdyaanB

@GerdyaanB Would you please create a Bug Report for this, so that our QA Team can investigate this further? Thanks! :)
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-bug-reporting.1913/
SyreArca,

I am currently on mobile which makes it hard to get the template....
I dont understand why a bug cannot be reported using a button....the link you send me doesn' allow cut and paste..
The bug is obvious and the other information is not relevant..clear bug...
On beta forum there should be a simple way to create a bug report....

Gerdyaanb

Edit Syre: Sent you a message, GerdyaanB. Thanks! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Killy

Hi guys,

Thanks for the first feedback so far! Just to avoid any confusion: The Twilight Phoenix, when fed, revives up to 5% of the used squad size, not just 5% of the losses.

A little bit more specific please? If only one tournament squad loses 5%, than I gain all the troops back and not only 5% of the 5%? What if one squad loses 5% and another squad 10%. Do I get the 5% back and from the 10% half of them back? Or do I get all back, because I only lost 3% of all the troops in this battle?

Karvest

Yes, you should get the 5% of the whole first squad and 5% of second squad back (resulting losses would be 5% of second squad, x3 times less than without phoenix). Other squads lost nothing - nothing to revive there.

DeletedUser3726

Positives:
1) I am very happy with the quest list so far, especially the and/or spire/tourney/province encounters. This makes a huge difference and I'm very grateful.
2) It's great to see greater nuance in chapter appropriate scaling for quests asking for VV, buy kp etc. This is awesome!

Negatives: In the first 56 quests there are 8 quests requiring spell frags, 4 of which have no alternative. I'm wondering how pre-ch 3 cities are supposed to generate 2,400 spell frags without access to the spire? Most tiny cities won't have enough resources to disenchant nor should disenchanting valuable resources at such a critical point in the game be the go to method of resolving these quests especially considering only those who have paid 1500 diamonds to upgrade the MA get full disenchanting.

The spell frag quests become a circular problem for tiny cities because it forces them to destroy the resources they need to complete other quests. Please consider giving all spell frag quest an alternative or reduce the requirement to 50 spell frags for pre-ch 3 cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

You know, instead of just guessing or waiting for a moderator to tell you how things work, this is Beta, so aren't we supposed to be, I don't know, experimenting and testing the new stuff ourselves? Put it out and feed it and see what happens yourself.

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
@Lelanya Give us a tag if you need a moderator for assistance...or send us a ticket through Support, anytime. :)
Sorry we missed you earlier. We will try to answer tagged posts if and when we can. This can take some time on occasion and once in a while, we may not be able to answer, depending on the situation.

A good reminder to all that moderators are volunteers. We are happy to help whenever we can, if we can. :)

Yes indeed to @Enevhar Aldarion , Beta is all about the community's ability to test, test, test new features in the game. We always appreciate everyone's feedback on this and we would also appreciate the community's help with answering player questions about new features.
This enriches our community's communications and understanding on new features, for all to enjoy. It's a win-win for everyone in Elvenar Land. ;)

CrazyWizard

Positives:
1) I am very happy with the quest list so far, especially the and/or spire/tourney/province encounters. This makes a huge difference and I'm very grateful.
2) It's great to see greater nuance in chapter appropriate scaling for quests asking for VV, buy kp etc. This is awesome!

Negatives: In the first 56 quests there are 8 quests requiring spell frags, 4 of which have no alternative. I'm wondering how pre-ch 3 cities are supposed to generate 2,400 spell frags without access to the spire? Most tiny cities won't have enough resources to disenchant nor should disenchanting valuable resources at such a critical point in the game be the go to method of resolving these quests especially considering only those who have paid 1500 diamonds to upgrade the MA get full disenchanting.

The spell frag quests become a circular problem for tiny cities because it forces them to destroy the resources they need to complete other quests. Please consider giving all spell frag quest an alternative or reduce the requirement to 50 spell frags for pre-ch 3 cities.
Events are not designed for pre chapter 3 accounts?
Within those 3 weeks you are supposed to get past chapter 3, and if we take in account every single player (you do not start the game with access to either tournaments, magic academy, wonders and whatever) then every quest would be the same.
there is also no shame in not being able to finish 76 quests if you start today, next event you'll be more prepared.

Jackluyt

• Values are for Chapter XII Elementals
  • Some of the rewards are chapter related - it would be senseless to give Sentient Goods or Mana to a player who is months away from the chapters that need these.

275967364_10220672046251692_785289795033283881_n.jpg