• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Chapter 19 coming soon?

edeba

Everyone who made it to the chapter 18 should know that following quests blindly is not best idea since for ages they have been asking stuff which was not the best and many times not useful or asking useless things etc..
Totally agree on that. I think a lot of people have been messed up at some point because of the quest order.

I had about 5 chapters where I did not do the questline because I had lost it and it seemed way too much effort and space to get it back. At some point I did finally catch the questline up, but because I was just playing in a way that worked for me, I got a lecture from support that it was all my fault for jumping ahead. I just didn't have the space to build a single building, and by the time I did, total questline failure. I think it is very good that they implemented making quests declinable once you are in the next chapter. But I have cared little about the questline since this experience.