• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Castle Snow Flake and Tower Premium only?

DeletedUser724

Wait !!!~~~~~
We have been kicked back to Chapter 4 and
there is a hold up in Orc too
both involve new soldiers

any 1 give us a screenshot of 450/800 snow globes

CrazyWizard

this kind of people should not exist anymore, it was 5 months ago when limitation with orc was introduced and if people are still stuck on this, they have seriously no clue how to play this game

Still stuck, or became stuck, good to know there is only 1 way to enjoy the game.
There are quite a few people who focus on other things than the world map, just because thats the way they like to play.

In the end of the day this game is about enjoying the game, not about how you should play it according to your expectations.

Dony

King of Bugs
Still stuck, or became stuck, good to know there is only 1 way to enjoy the game.
There are quite a few people who focus on other things than the world map, just because thats the way they like to play.

In the end of the day this game is about enjoying the game, not about how you should play it according to your expectations.
this people got 3600 kp doing nothing just from hourly gain, which is enough for whole dwarves and fairies chapters, i dont see how somebody who is in chapter 5 rushing with scout 24/7 to clear 220 provinces to be locked on map and then 5 months doing nothing normal/regular to continue the game with normal speed/play, and there are tons of other ways to be in orc chapter by now, so i personally dont buy this excuse after 5 months

CrazyWizard

Ever thought about new players reaching the boundry?

ever thought about players who login twice a day for a limited time, being stuck for ages on race goods (try logging in twice a day and getting the 1 hour goods for upping your portal ready),
Or who just spends a ton on wonders because it's fun and there pretty?

Dont look at kp, race goods are a limiting factor for many, even if you are active it already takes 2 months or so at least to finish a chapter with race goods, how are you supposed to finish dwarves and fairies in 5 months if your not as active as most of us on this forum?

The fastest person in our guild only took like 9 weeks to get trough the orc chapter, myself I took 10 weeks. how do you expect everyone to be as fast as us?

So please, dont judge too early.

Dony

King of Bugs
my point is if they are so casual, there is not a single reason to scout 24/7 and be locked, 1 scout per week is more then enough for them
and for new players its even easier then it was for me because of tournaments, they can get plenty of things i could not
yes i am active and orc chapter was fastest for me mainly due it was first chapter with tournaments from the start
here on beta i play more casual and my goal is to get all wonders without using any diamonds, i already got first 10, so even that is not so hard to achieve like some people think it is
this game is a strategy type of game in first place, people without strategic mind will have it hard no matter what (not because of developers block them but mainly because of their misplay)

DeletedUser736

I am very very close to have enough snow globes to unlock the second reward. I have 2500 snowflakes. But there is one part I did'nt get... Is there an infinite number to the quest? I got twice already alot of the quest (build x time the 1 day tier one prod, followed by build x time 2 day tier 2 prod)

And I also got 3 times already "scout a province" and that is the one that makes me the most angry. It is CLEARLY meant to punish us for scouting as much as we can. And that is low. Very low on the behalf of the dev.

SoggyShorts

Is there an infinite number to the quest?
Nope, just 100 secondary quests, and 35 daily https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ygO5R0ePHnX41eok65XIUKIAol5BKvWqWVzC10C_eP0/edit#gid=0 for the list
3 times already "scout a province" and that is the one that makes me the most angry. It is CLEARLY meant to punish us for scouting as much as we can.
I think the "scout a quest" is the only thing that balances the event between small and huge players. Small players can crush the scouts, but struggle with clearing tournaments for relics, and even the gain 20,000 supplies or 150,000 coins can take a very long time.
Also those who have really expanded on the world map should have pretty large cities and could make extra workshops and tier 1 factories, where small players that have not scouted much are more cramped for space.

DeletedUser736

I think the "scout a quest" is the only thing that balances the event between small and huge players. Small players can crush the scouts, but struggle with clearing tournaments for relics, and even the gain 20,000 supplies or 150,000 coins can take a very long time.
Also those who have really expanded on the world map should have pretty large cities and could make extra workshops and tier 1 factories, where small players that have not scouted much are more cramped for space.
You are probably right, I had not tought about it that way. It is true that I can complete some quest in an instant, that less advanced player will take forever to complete. And I appreciate you pointing it out to me, I don't feel anymore frustrated about thoses scout a province quest :D