• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Carnival

DeletedUser2408

@Scylthe , some adjustments have been made for this event:
  • You need 20 Flags for each Grand Prize.
  • Chests in general have been made cheaper, so that you can open more chests per day.
  • Your progress in general to get a grand prize has been speed up drastically.
  • Because of that, no more double payback days are needed so you don't have to wait for those with this event.

Can i assume there will be setbuildings on 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 as grand prizes? If this is the case we have to decide it quickly what we do want; daily prizes or grand prizes... afterwards, if we choose the grand prizes (or rather setbuildings) we have to take the best chest with low sweeties but most flags...? mhhh ok, let see...

DeletedUser2576

It feels like we are getting more "grand prizes" and less daily prices which i don't like.
I prefer choicing which price i want instead of getting a bunch of prices i don't like. Did not checked the set but i would not open any chest to get the other grand prices if there are an daily option.

PS. for anyone interested i posted all grand prices and the total flag cost in the german forum:
https://de.forum.elvenar.com/index....rver-achtung-spoiler.827/page-307#post-184539

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does anyone have a bigger picture of the new event buildings then what you can see in game ? They look so small in the event window, very hard to see how they look. :(

Potvorisko

So far, I love it :) I do not mind the events, it is my choise to do them. For me, it ist great opportunnity to make my city even more beautifull and efficient :) the carneval set looks awesome, I am quite curious about the news in this big event mechanics.

DeletedUser

@Jasper, here: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/carnival.12271/

or here: ;););)

k9to.png

sorry i have not see your message 2 minutes ago :(

Lovec Krys

Does anyone have or had more than 15% in a chest?

If there isn't better chance: What is the point of having daily rewards when there is almost no chance to get them?

Heymrdiedier

Does anyone have or had more than 15% in a chest?

If there isn't better chance: What is the point of having daily rewards when there is almost no chance to get them?

if they allow us to get more grand prizes, i think its normal we get less daily prizes?
i think in the past some of us have gotten too many daily prizes, and if they allowed us to get less then id be ok with that, at least if they stop making sets of 6+ different buildings, then we need many daily prizes to be able to make those sets worhtwhile :)

Wowwie

Well so far i've received the Daily Prize
9 Portal Profits
Coins refills 2 and supply refills 3 and kps
I have 30 quests done 31 is a t1 2 day production
and 3 flags away on the second to the grand prize
Graphics are awesome
Been very enjoyable so far

Lovec Krys

Well, if 15% chance for building is realy the maximum, I wonder how many players will get 0 daily buildings from whole event. And how many of them will stop doing events after.

edeba

Having looked over the buildings, including the set buildings, nothing here that entices me to bring out the credit card. Other people who spend money on the game might feel differently...

Dony

King of Bugs
Having looked over the buildings, including the set buildings, nothing here that entices me to bring out the credit card. Other people who spend money on the game might feel differently...
special event building which give +1 currency will be really strong now, with so cheap chests you can get 1 extra roll for chests every day

Marindor

@Lovec Krys in previous events, the costs per chests were much higher to open them, so it's only logical that with reducing the costs per chest, the chance per chest to gain the Daily Reward is also reduced, but because you can open much more chests, there's a good chance again to win them, as proven above by other players :)

edeba

For prizes that do not encourage this player's spending... Just saying... I do not want the RR spells to ever be considered as preventing revenue from me for this event when it is not being inspired by the buildings...

special event building which give +1 currency will be really strong now, with so cheap chests you can get 1 extra roll for chests every day