• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Elven architect - Latest updates

DeletedUser2576

Not sure what happened there but turning it off and on again did the trick.

q0vdjb.jpg

salandrine

Today I am waiting for a possibility to show my map at elvenarchitect. But its always "Realtime updates are unavailable at this time." Did you forget to update elvenarchitect manuel?
If it is possible, could you do it on Monday morning or on Monday any time? I realy love to plan my city ahead.

Thanks a lot for the work with this homepage.

Karvest

That message is not from elvenarchitect, but from elvenstats, which can retrieve data for beta server only on weekends.
btw, it's working now. You have few hours to update your city map there until game server restart.

Konniver

Will the set pieces from crafting, Flame Knight, etc., be added?

Crafting is a feature I don't at all, so hadn't realised that there were unique items from it.

sorry about that, but the newest event buildung "A homestead and two baby buggies" is still missing.

At the time of last caching, it was present on the Beta/EN versions, but not yet on the DE/FR. I don't know if this is still the case but will check later.

~~~

I'll fix these, as well as a few other queued changes, later this evening as I'm stuck in meetings most of the day.

Konniver

Both of those are changes are now up. Note that the new Magical Chess Set buildings will only be available in the beta version.

Admittedly, I don't check the forums daily for action so I welcome any poke to missing content on the architect :) Thank you!

Konniver

Update: Contructs

The Constructs have arrived on beta for you to play with. The following buildings have been added:
  • 10 cultural buildings
    • 4 are premium
    • 2 provide population
    • 6 produce mana
  • 5 settlement buildings, which belong to the new Contructs Set
  • 2 ancient wonders

Note:
There are differences in values in the game files between the beta and live worlds, so make sure to switch to beta mode on the Elven Architect.

Konniver

@Karvest - Thanks for letting me know. Updated.

Update: Carnival Event

At the same time, the Carnival event is also available on beta, bringing with it:
  • 12 event buildings
    • 2 provide population
    • 7 produce resources
    • 5 belong to the Carnival Set

SoggyShorts

• 2 provide population
    • 7 produce Resources
Could I please get the names for those?
I'm mobile only and can't search like normal

Konniver

Konniver

You'll have to switch to Beta mode for now, the DE and FR files are using the Black Unicorn as placeholders for the time-being. I'll try to remove them later so to avoid confusion.