• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Announcements and Release Notes (Discord)

FaunaWillow

"Dear Humans and Elves,

Next week we are adding on our Beta server an inventory search bar for all browser players. This feature is already available on Mobile.

Another feature we're planning on releasing on Beta next week is an Ancient Wonder contribution overview.

Kind regards, Your Elvenar Team"

SPOILER_image_3.png
SPOILER_image_1.png
SPOILER_image_2.png

Alcaro

The way it looks, it seems, it's a list of wonders where you've donated. In this case, those wonders belong to LobsterGrey and LobsterBlack (hence the confusion). For example, last wonder - MM - has 6 KP in the column of KPs and in the bar with donation, are also 6 out of 179.

Karvest

Just looked a bit closer, these are definitely not your own AWs, it has both MM and Sanctuary in the list.
So yeah, you can see names of players whose AWs you've invested in, amount of KP you've invested, total KP needed and current progress of AW, your reward if nothing changes, and a button to invest more KP if you want.

Dhurrin

LOL. I shudder to think of seeing this list.
Once a month or so I look at ALL players on my map, hunting for AWs that are at least 50% done with unclaimed chests, then I drop 1-2 runes there. Plus seeing all the AWs of FS-members I have invested in, plus seeing all the AWs of players outside my own map and FS I sometimes swap KPs with. Going to be a lot of scrolling there

FaunaWillow

This is from the live release notes. Posting here because it was not announced for Beta previously.

“# Version 1.185
Dear Humans and Elves,

It will go live on the EN servers from October 10th and on all other servers from October 12th.
On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week.

## Improvements
- Ancient Wonder gives additional Ranking Points for every level of every Ancient Wonder in the city based on the current Main Hall Ranking Points
- The ground is grayed out when the building is disconnected or the building is expired in Building Hide Mode.
- A total of 160 event reward buildings have had a slight production increase (up to at most 5% each) for their respective versions between Chapters 16 and 20, as we found these were cases where upgrading the building did not provide a benefit due to rounding.

## Bug fixes
- We have fixed a quest issue when the quest was not finished after meeting the quest conditions.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.

## Mobile
- A display issue was fixed for Storm Phoenix.

Do not hesitate to let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread right here: ⁠https://discord.com/channels/1136205917306753035/1160852759621406720/1160852759621406720

Kind Regards,
*Your Elvenar Team.*”

Karvest

Btw, contributions list is limited to 60 entries (at least for now), so won't help much those who drop a bit of KP here and there, as they need to track much more AWs.
Also not sure how it will be sorted, and what will happen when AW is finished, just removed from the list, or non-finished AW that was moved out from the list due to limit will pop up back again.

Enevhar Aldarion

Btw, contributions list is limited to 60 entries (at least for now), so won't help much those who drop a bit of KP here and there, as they need to track much more AWs.
Also not sure how it will be sorted, and what will happen when AW is finished, just removed from the list, or non-finished AW that was moved out from the list due to limit will pop up back again.

I see only two real ways to do it, either by time since you donated, listed either oldest first or newest first, or by amount donated, from largest to smallest amount. The sample picture is definitely not in amount order, so it may be time order. also, another question is what happens to donations you have made to AWs of a city that goes inactive and gets archived, but not deleted? Will those be removed from the list or left there to take up space?

Karvest

Archived city is still a city, you can complete its AWs, give NH (if you are in the same FS). The only difference - you can't find it on the map (but can find via ranking search).

FaunaWillow

Release Note:

“ **Hi everyone!**

**Improvements**

* We have added an inventory search bar for all browser players.

* We have added an Ancient Wonder contribution overview.

**Some bugs have been fixed️**

* We have fixed a display issue when while upgrading a building, didn't change the graphic.

* An issue was fixed which made the game crash after returning to your city upon visiting another one.

* When the players claimed Soul Lab from the Reward Lane it was not highlighted in the Set Buildings Overview even though it was in the inventory.

* We have fixed a display issue on Whispers of the Soul game board where a white line appeared.

* An issue was fixed, sometimes the rounded numbers weren't properly displayed.

* Chapter 22 dummy buildings were visible for some players, now the issue is fixed.

Let us know in <#1143844270843891802> if you come across any problems. Your thoughts are also always welcome in ⁠ the other chats .

**Thank you for your help and assistance!** ”

FaunaWillow

From iDavis:

Hello everyone. As I've received multiple comments questioning the further development of my website (due to the upcoming closure of the Community Forums), I'd like to share a quote from my recent CZ forum post, which provides an essential clarity on this matter and outlines my plans with the next functionality:

>>> My website is obviously unrelated to the closure of the Community Forums and I plan to continue its development without any restrictions. Especially now, as it has seen more visitors than ever before and has become the most visited Elvenar fan site (which makes me want to express my gratitude to everyone who continues to recommend or share it).

At the same time, I would like to outline that I am currently preparing a new feature for my website, which will partially allow us to replace the loss of useful information that will occur with the announced closure of the Community Forums. At this point, the feature is still being prepared on my side. I believe that by the end of this month, I could reach a state worthy of the first presentation and thus the subsequent start of the whole (community) process.”

FaunaWillow

From the US/EN live release notes channel. It mentions Beta:

“# Version 1.186

It will go live on the EN servers from October 24th and on all other servers from October 26th.
On Mobile, the version will be available during that same week.

## Improvements
- Additional improvements to the Ancient Wonders are coming to beta and live servers. We'll have a specific separate communication about this.
- A new inventory search bar will be added to all browser players on October 26th. This feature is already available on Mobile and was recently tested on the beta server.

## Bug fixes
- Fixed a small merchant bug where the hiring costs for Chapter 21 were a bit too high. They are now fixed to follow the usual pattern, which is:
- 10% of your Coins Cap for the first Merchant
- 50% of your Coins Cap for the second Merchant
- 90% of your Coins Cap for the third Merchant
- Heavy Ranged Powerup appeared in a wrong position during the building phase, but now it is working correctly.
- We fixed a display issue when the player had over 20 Knowledge Points and used them in rapid succession for a brief moment incorrect amount was displayed. Now the correct amount of KP is displayed.
- We have fixed a display issue in the flat mode where some settlement buildings were displayed as manufactories.
-Some conditions for certain quests were changed.
- Sometimes there was a missing "Finish" button in Season Pass quests until the player collected resources, now the issue is fixed.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed

## Mobile
- A display issue was fixed in the AW tab where text and icons were too close.

Do not hesitate to let us know your feedback on the changes by leaving a comment in https://discord.com/channels/1136205917306753035/1165955468926140446

Kind regards
*Your Elvenar team*”

FaunaWillow

Fellowship Adventures

"Dear Humans and Elves, Brace yourselves! On Thursday, October 26th, we will start a new round of Fellowship Adventures, so get your Fellowships together and grab some nice rewards!

There'll be new rewards:
Map 2: Tome of Soul Experiments (Includes 4 set pieces of Soul Experiments Set and one Soul Lab Artifact)
Map 3: Solunar Nexus Artifact Tinlug, Star Serpent Artifact

This round of the Fellowship Adventures ends on November 2nd.

Let us know in ⁠-beta-bug-reports if you come across any problems.
Thank you for your help and assistance! Your Elvenar Team"
https://discord.com/channels/1136205917306753035/1143845307436777483/1166053246834577460