• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [33211] Black Holes after starting scout on World Map

DeletedUser3314

Game version: v1.111-beta.10-(bff0d7a) (2020-08-11 07:56)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: ZZ1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: https://mybrowser.fyi/report/5f32d5f41c5a7e0015c6497b
Flash Player version: -
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 7 SP1
App version: -
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
After starting a new scout and moving the World Map a bit I've got Black Holes and no indication which type of province is beneath it ! :oops:
1597167016073.png

Expected situation:
No Black Holes & show type of province.

Reproduction Steps:
  1. Go to World Map
  2. Start scout
  3. Move World Map
  4. Observe Black Holes
Edit: Only seems to happen when a scout is active. After my scout finished the Black Holes disappear and World Map looks normal. After starting another scout the Black Holes reappear again when I move the World Map.

PS. Can one of the Mods rename this topic to "Black Holes after starting scout on World Map" , thx. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Loynis

Ex-Team Member
Thanks for the report Lord Soth. I can confirm this. But I want to give some more detailed reproduction steps.
And changing the subject as requested :)

Reproduction Steps:

1. Have no scouting in progress.
2. Go to world map.
3. Observe: Nothing wrong.
4. Start scouting.
5. Observe: Scoutable provinces have black holes.
6. Observe: Both scoutable and locked provinces are missing relic icons.
7. Collect a gold mine if there are any, or visit a city and go back to the map.
8. Observe: On the visible section of the map, the black holes are gone, binoculars and relic icons are back.
9. Drag the map to see other unscouted sections of the map.
10. Observe: Scoutable provinces which are visible now but not visible at step 8 have black holes.
11. Observe: Both scoutable and locked provinces which are visible now but not visible at step 8 are missing relic icons.
12. Goto step 7 and repeat steps 7-11 until satisfied, or proceed to step 13 :)
13. Let the scout finish or use time instants to finish.
14. Observe: There are no black holes. All the binoculars and relic icons are back.
15. Drag the map to see other sections.
16. Observe: No black holes, nothing wrong.

Last edited:

Quercus

The problem exists not only on the world map, but also in the city. Objects are not loaded at the bottom and right of the screen (see screenshots)
Обрезанная-карта2.jpgОбрезанный-город2.jpg

salandrine

also my hometown is a big black hole on the world map, not only then above mentioned other cities.