• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [33445] World map cities with blank graphics

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.113-beta.4-(89cfadd) (2020-09-01 11:28)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 79.0 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.387
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:

After manual combat some cities on the world map lose town graphics and are blank, then some random graphics appears and when scrolling the map that graphics randomly changes (different era)

Expected:
Proper town graphics

Reproduction steps:
1. win 1 manual fight in tournament
2. once you are on the world map look for blank cities
3. of you find one, wait a moment for graphic to appear
4. now scroll world map and observe that town how it changes graphics

i have recorded a video, but i will post it tommorow
And its still the same cities, even entering battlefield and leaving it causes those cities to go blank

Attachments

• wm.png
    wm.png
    200.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Alcaro

I had it also, just drag the map right/ left or up/ down and the city will appear. This should solve ur issue. :p
Interesting is that every time I open the map, the very same city has this problem. Can't tell if other cities have this problem too cause the second I drag the map, the city is back (probably also others if are many in the same situation).

Loynis

Ex-Team Member
I can certainly tell that something is wrong in here. As Alcaro says, always the same cities have this issue. By dragging the map, you can see the city image changes. It looks like the city is having a random image all the time.

I am not sure about the reproduction steps though. As far as i can see, there is no need for a fight. Just open the map and see blank cities. Drag the map to observe the blank city image changes.

Karvest

That is not linked to manual combat, my fellow got that with just changing scale of the map.

Alcaro

it's not linked apparently to anything :D I have it every time I open the map, coming from battles, from my city, from tech tree, zooming in or out ... it's just there until I drag the map. Then is gone until I come back to map ... rinse and repeat :D :D :D

Dony

King of Bugs
yes
with just scrolling world map, same city as yesterday

Attachments

• c1.JPG
    c1.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 96
  • c2.JPG
    c2.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 103
  • c3.JPG