• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. lika1961

Discussion Winter Magic - The Snow Owl Express

Hated the shuffleboard mechanic last time - still hate it now. The requirements for the quests are too high. Gain 20 Vision Vapour is ridiculous for the early stages of an event. It seems like every event is now designed to make it as little fun as possible and dictate a certain style of...
  2. lika1961

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

This constant bickering and arguing is the very reason I stopped coming to the Forum. I don't understand how a lot of what is posted can be considered feedback and wading through pages and pages of it to see actual feedback is just too boring. Start a thread where you can have these discussions...
  3. lika1961

@Aeva I wish I could like your post twice. A lot of people don't like the FA and therefore don't think it is a big deal when changes are made to it. Fair enough. That does not take away from the fact that those who do love it are upset by the recent changes. Imagine if changes were made to the...
  4. lika1961

{/QUOTE} @Lord Soth Leftovers like that won't be happening in my live city. My fellowship determined that we can produce around 3 residues each. So we can finish around half of the adventure. I have already done some calculations on how many other badges we will be able to use. And I will make...
  5. lika1961

We have been stuck on a waypoint requiring 35 Arcane Residue for almost a whole day now. With not much hope of even finishing it today. We have produced 100s of the other badges in preparation for the Pit and all of these will probably be wasted as it doesn't seem possible to make the Bracelets...
  6. lika1961

And what about those FS that like to do all 3 routes on all 3 maps? Are they now forced to settle for 1 route per map because they are limited by the number of Bracelets they are able to produce? For sure, no one is forced to play the FA, but I would like to think that those who work really...
  7. lika1961

When can we expect some changes to be made to the requirements? We have identified the issues, so some feedback from Inno is necessary now.
  8. lika1961

I am very disappointed by what I'm seeing so far. In what world can you gather 35 Bracelets for one waypoint if most people are producing only one per day? And why so many badges in the Pit? I am a huge fan of the FA and with finishing the last chapters turning into one of the slowest...
  9. lika1961

Ancient wonder donation feature

Fantastic idea. Thanks!
  10. lika1961

Discussion Elvarian Carnival

Today's prize actually seems like a bad joke. After going through the event at a snail's pace, getting mostly coin and supply instants and buildings that are copies of some I still have in inventory, I only have 6 evolutions so far. Much as the chests and non-random quests are a huge...
  11. lika1961

Complete 1.5 provinces or 15 tournament provinces. Really? After long and winding explanations about why it is a bad idea to encourage people to over-scout or the fact that it is a very high number of tourney encounters for a small player. Has logic left the building again?
  12. lika1961

Thank goodness! Hope we never see the "endless" quests again.
  13. lika1961

Does the second group want "gain 15 Vision Vapour", "produce x supplies", "gain 20 Vision Vapour" in short succession? I agree that there are improvements compared to last time, but there is still work to be done. "Scout a province or upgrade to level 16" 3 times so far is not an improvement. It...
  14. lika1961

Almost every chest I open gives a coin or supply spell. Really? More chests mean nothing if we are back to those as the most often received prize. I still don't want them. Two steps forward, one step back. So boring.
  15. lika1961

Very happy to see the return of the chest system. Thank you.
  16. lika1961

Discussion Winter Magic

I have been stuck in an endless cycle of produce T1 goods, produce supplies and upgrade a building to level 4 or higher. Even with spells on every T1 factory, it takes multiple production runs to complete the quest. Today it was complete x tournament provinces, gain 4 spells, do 4 neighbour...
  17. lika1961

Discussion Winter Magic

This is a typical example of what is available to craft in my MA. I have large numbers of most of these, so absolutely no interest in making more. Most of these will however have to be crafted to get the 15 Vision Vapour required for the quest demanding research or VV. And the chances are good...
  18. lika1961

Discussion Winter Magic

I opened some presents this morning and got complete rubbish like 1 purple spell, a blue flame and the reindeer looking thing. If there was any hope in my mind about the possibility that the event had been made better, this certainly removed that notion, I don't bother to make notes any more as...