• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Recent content by The Silent One

1. The Silent One

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Sorry, I missed the rest of the comments. Will keep my eye out for any pre-FA updates on map to be used.
  2. The Silent One

Hey Deadeye Jerry, any word on which map we will be using?
  3. The Silent One

Is Beta dying?

Me too, especially since I started my own FS and have spent two years trying to grow it! I would hate to abandon my members. Keep up the good work and may you find peace in your real life.
  4. The Silent One

Discussion Release Notes 1.171

OK, the bugs are driving me crazy too but all the complaints about the bug not being found before new code is introduced into the game. We should all remember that Beta is the testing ground for finding bugs!
  5. The Silent One

Fixed [43646] Tournament

Beta is the code test!
  6. The Silent One

Discussion Easier Neighbourly Help

Can't wait til it's implemented! Do I need to log off and log back in or will the updates go in to affect later today? I'm in southern USA
  7. The Silent One

Discussion Runeshard Changes

I always get the terminology wrong but doesn't the stones give a AW boost if you have an excess in stock?
  8. The Silent One

any idea on what map we will be using this time?
  9. The Silent One

Discussion New Feature - Fellowship Progression

I didn't go to Elvenstats to look but SlyLady must be in one He*l of a FS! Guess I'm going to have to go see where she is!
  10. The Silent One

But then only the AM would have to pay diamonds for a reset! As an AM who only has 50 diamonds that would be very painful for me!
  11. The Silent One

Sorry, my best friend's husband calls me PIA with "the" being understood! I often forget to add it when writing! I am the original PITA!!!!! Have a great day and Happy Gaming :cool:
  12. The Silent One

IMHO, the more I read the more I feel that the FS Perks is going to be more of a PIA than anything! I could be wrong later down the line but I just don't think so!
  13. The Silent One

So, if a mage uses the perks then that goes to the whole FS? correct? what happens if I press the reset all button?
  14. The Silent One

Royal Prizes

So I guess I missed the announcement about the introduction of Royal Prizes and not sure what heading it's under but I soooooo DO NOT like it. I have played for 3 years now and since I live on a fixed income am only able to support Inno financially once a year with a small diamond purchase. I do...