• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Easier Neighbourly Help

Alcaro

It's OK. I still prefer to make the visits through Notifications. There I know those Shaking Hands means those players are alive a kicking. On the map everybody has a Shaking hand - golden for those who visited me in the last 23h, green for everybody else > less active or totally inactive.
I'm not going to "visit" all those hundreds of neighbours without knowing that I might get back a visit/ help.

Bor de Wolf 1965

If you don't know were to look for the option?
Look at the same spot were you can select for what province to scout for next OR what province you already have scouted.
There you can find a new tab for all your neighbours, including some if not all your fellowship members.

The only error I noticed, fellowship members I didn't have discovered yet are still in this menu when they are close to your scouted area.

Alcaro

I hope this update will not replace the notification overhaul when they will come to live servers. While I think this new feature is OK (don't find a real use for it, but ... mwell .. whatever), the New Notification system is making my day every single day. Now, That One is something what I LOVE.

Ludwig12

This is great innovation. It's easy to shower the whole map with neighborhood help. And then when help comes back, it'll appear in the usual messages.

Dorfl the Clay

Brilliant, thank you! A long awaited improvement.. and looking forward to the time it will be implemented in the live worlds! :cool: :D

Bor de Wolf 1965

The only disadvantage to this improvement I noticed.
I don't have to use my android emulator any more to go around as the neighbourhood tax collector.
But it saves me from switching between both versions of the game and that is not a big issue.

Jules58

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please find the announcement for this latest browser improvement here and let us know your thoughts!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
As a fellow who has played for many years, now medically retired and playing more I welcome these changes. I like many have disabilities and one of mine Repetitive Strain Injury and 2 surgeries which means poor use of right dominant hand so these type of changes make gaming easier for me and others. I welcome any changes that reduces the amount of clicks when playing and simplifying game aspects. I use a ergonomic mouse and love all the w/s, factories etc resetting with 1 click LOL Thanks for these new changes and keep them coming.

TomBrady

If you don't know were to look for the option?
Look at the same spot were you can select for what province to scout for next OR what province you already have scouted.
There you can find a new tab for all your neighbours, including some if not all your fellowship members.

The only error I noticed, fellowship members I didn't have discovered yet are still in this menu when they are close to your scouted area.
ABout time someone put in the exact location of this Tab....Thank you