• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Lovec Krys

@CrazyWizard I was talking about scouting provinces for encounter quests not scouting quests itself.
Now imagine that we no longer have scouting 100hrs, but 150hrs, 200hrs, ... when in that situation we get on quests with encounters or relics outside of tourney, sooner or later we will get into the state, that we will have to wait for several days for tourney to start since we run out of scouted provinces (with more and more extreme scouting time, it's only a matter of time when we will not be able to scout enough provinces between events).

@TomBrady This worked for me:
1615222165090.png

After using 3 Light Ranged Platoon instants, quest has been solved.

CrazyWizard

@CrazyWizard I was talking about scouting provinces for encounter quests not scouting quests itself.
Now imagine that we no longer have scouting 100hrs, but 150hrs, 200hrs, ... when in that situation we get on quests with encounters or relics outside of tourney, sooner or later we will get into the state, that we will have to wait for several days for tourney to start since we run out of scouted provinces (with more and more extreme scouting time, it's only a matter of time when we will not be able to scout enough provinces between events).

@TomBrady This worked for me:
View attachment 8766
After using 3 Light Ranged Platoon instants, quest has been solved.

I did not like this "use a booster" alternative. this means I must need to get boosters each event to pay for those.

But all other quest have a spire / tournament alternative.

Enevhar Aldarion

"Like last time, the possibilty to exchange Phoenix Artifacts through Crafting will also temporarily become available again."

That is for the ones where you exchange one artifact for another. But maybe not for the one that uses blueprints. That is the one they need to confirm.

Jackluyt

Which Chest is best?
Disclaimer: Use this information at own risk! I am not at all interested in geek play, but have included these for those who are.

NB - errors in the originals that I posted have now been corrected (13 March 2021)

160038373_10218801445967854_2216204399861391947_n.jpg

How these figures were derived - for those who like to play with a calculator
Comments are welcome!

The top set shows best chests for Grand Prizes in descending order top to bottom; the highlighted column shows the actual expense in Sky Essence per Flag.
The bottom set shows best chests for Grand Prizes in descending order top to bottom; the highlighted column shows the actual expense in Sky Essence per Daily Exclusive.

160046312_10218801447687897_4796937609719130692_o.jpg

Note that it may be better to take the smaller of two chests that are similar in expected yield, even if it is fractionally less likely to give the item you want. This is because if you don’t get the item you want, you will waste a lot more S E on the big chest - which you could use better on another, more advantageous chest.

Here is a link to Minmax Games's calculator from the previous event, for those who are into mathematical games - which I am not. https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/best-chests-event-strategy-calculators.20147/

158424089_10218770327069901_589257649634444765_n.jpg

Last edited:

Maillie

Why would a portrait be a final prize? If only half a dozen people in a fellowship won the last reward they wouldn't all want to have the same portrait of a phoenix. This is not exactly a replacement for the Wishing Well, although this might be thought of as slightly better than the 30 day gems dispenser from the last event. I vote to bring the Wishing Well back as the final prize.
2021-03-08 (3).png

CrazyWizard

Why would a portrait be a final prize? If only half a dozen people in a fellowship won the last reward they wouldn't all want to have the same portrait of a phoenix. This is not exactly a replacement for the Wishing Well, although this might be thought of as slightly better than the 30 day gems dispenser from the last event. I vote to bring the Wishing Well back as the final prize.
View attachment 8767

I like the idea, it shows that you have reached that achivement, I just don't like the picture itself but thats personal.

Enevhar Aldarion

I like that we are finally getting special event portraits but not that they are replacing useful prizes.

In reply to someone complaining about this on the US forum, I said that, since we get new portraits when we unlock new chapters or build certain AWs, we should get the new portrait either when we claim the building base or when we place the base in our city, and not as the final prize for completing all the quests.

But if it is to remain as the final prize as a permanent reminder of completing the quests, at least give us something with it and not just the portrait.

Arthus

Final reward of event could be easily wishing well + portait.
They told Genie is replacement for wishing wells from events.
I didn't drop Genie for 200+ days on my main account on live now.
This is not a replacement for me. Goddess is too rare.
Also we finally need camp/grounds unit instants in events, they are in the game not used.