• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Luna Star

Hi!
The adventure is in the final stretch and the bug has not yet been fixed, in my opinion the players should be rewarded with some badges since we have already lost some, especially those of the tournament and pinnacle, the green light does not appear, even when we collect, no it is being fair for all players, I hope that when the adventure migrates to the servers it will be fixed.
The adventure has been discouraging for a long time and now with a collection bug it is not really exciting.

Earwen1

So, this Fellowship Adventure we are dealing with a green tick-mark that does not work the way it should, so that we are missing quite some of the badges that we have made.
And on top of that, we have to deal with a broken chat funtion, while communication is top priority for any Fellowship, when an Adventure is on!

I think that all of our Fellowships who manage nevertheless to finish this Adventure, should have an extra reward for the extra efforts that we must make...

Enevhar Aldarion

So, this Fellowship Adventure we are dealing with a green tick-mark that does not work the way it should, so that we are missing quite some of the badges that we have made.
And on top of that, we have to deal with a broken chat funtion, while communication is top priority for any Fellowship, when an Adventure is on!

I think that all of our Fellowships who manage nevertheless to finish this Adventure, should have an extra reward for the extra efforts that we must make...

Inno never ever gives apology rewards. Ever. Plus, this is Beta. We are here to test, not to expect things to work smoothly all the time.

azla

Thought I was going nuts on my badge count. Thanks for that confirmation. Not going to recommend this FA for my city in live worlds even with us having a discord channel to keep up with communications since chat is hard to find older posts.

filiander

Fa is senceless if it works correct.
But with that buged marker of quests and without chat it is not only senceless, it is useless and annoying more than ever.
And the replys from @Pauly7 and @Marindor
The bug has been forwarded and it's being worked on. We have no ETA yet for the fix, but it has been decided that we won't release this FA on Live until it has been fixed.

The chat bug is also being worked on.
are no help, no excuse, that is nothing.
That is really customer-oriented. I really feel like a king.
A king of madness.

Last edited:

Wowwie

Well it is why we have Beta testing so these things do not happen in Live Worlds :) patience is the Elvenars Middle Name ,

Pauly7

And the replys from @Pauly7 and @Marindor

The bug has been forwarded and it's being worked on. We have no ETA yet for the fix, but it has been decided that we won't release this FA on Live until it has been fixed.

The chat bug is also being worked on.

are no help, no excuse, that is nothing.
Hang on a minute... Am I being accused of something?

Wowwie

Agrrees @ Graine
Yes it one that has been Great Ignored by Inno after many many options etc lalalal stuff posted They Need to play the game and make the 62 arcane badges with nothing to craft by 3 vision vapours per item ,, and well the list goes on and on

BlueSoul

Green tick & chat problems aside....I play this game for the graphics, the chapter evolution, the associated events & activities & the FS global fun & friendships. I don't count beans, do stats, strain my brain or get my nickers in a knot in any way over the blips & bugs, so my emotionally and statistically unsubstantiated 'feeling' (LOL) is that the balance of badge type/quantity and progressive path/stage difficulties in this FA is close to being right. Together with the human element that we've also now adapted to the changed requirements I'm interested to see the performance and feedback across my motley of live worlds.

Arthus

According to some people who wrote in forums, in-game files look like a mess atm.
They should really slow down after Phoenixes with new events, adventures etc and take a look at the basics.

One big event with plentiful rewards for Summer would be more than enough.

Just stretch out whole event and give us endless questline with 10-20 currency for bonus quests, and block main rewards from giving too much or adjust them to give like djinn or something instead of too much artifacts.

Have something like Sirens equivalent and stretch it for half June/whole July/half August to give yourselves and us some rest.

You can't demand making Fellowships Adventures each month from the players because they want to have time to complete chapters which take tons of place. There should not be more than 1 adventure per 3 months, each one should be just in between the time new chapter arrives, 3 months after last one and 3 months before next one (given that they appear each 6 months). Two of them could be at the point of chapter's arrival.

At the moment many fellowships demand making FA to the 3 chests and it's often barely possible if you make some higher chapter.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

One big event with plentiful rewards for Summer would be more than enough.

Just stretch out whole event and give us endless questline with 10-20 currency for bonus quests, and block main rewards from giving too much or adjust them to give like djinn or something instead of too much artifacts.
Personally, I dislike this idea. With just a tiny bit of prep and not even using spoiler lists, a city can easily finish the unlocked event quests in 3 days, and then for a whole month, it's nothing but quests that basically complete themselves for just playing like normal.

I want MORE to do, not less. I mean, I don't care a whole lot since I have other games, but I'd think that inno would rather have us play theirs.
That said, the FA sucks and I'd like fewer of those too.

Perhaps it's time to de-couple the FA from events?

Lelanya

(Please say no! Pleeaaase say no!)
There were severe problems with the RNG on quests the last time this was attempted. Prior to that was the wildly unpopular "workshops at current or previous" and "tier1 goods factories at current or previous" and wasn't that decision the final straw for @SoggyShorts? Not to mention the ridiculous amounts of Evolving buildings some players ended up getting.

Earwen1

You can't demand making Fellowships Adventures each month from the players because they want to have time to complete chapters which take tons of place. There should not be more than 1 adventure per 3 months, each one should be just in between the time new chapter arrives, 3 months after last one and 3 months before next one (given that they appear each 6 months). Two of them could be at the point of chapter's arrival.
Each month? It is each two months now, approximately. Which is fine, for players who have missed an artifact or two in the event, get a second chance to complete their evolving building.

And if you like to have less FA's, you could just skip one.

Elvenar is the slowest game ever made, as far as I have seen games (quite a few!) Reason why I started a second town here on Beta, next to the first on the live server.

There's no point in having an FA only just between the release of a new chapter, because most players are no endgame players.
Some extra entertainment while playing chapters keeps most of us involved. And again: if it's too much for you, just skip one.

Arthus

FA was always refreshing after events and now it's just "consolation prize for players that fail in events" because tbh to not make lvl 9-10 building in event you have to be in really low chapter or really bad at this game.

Also, what is 2 artifacts from FA for if you give 10+ artifacts in spires to lucky players and 0 to unlucky?
FA should get their own rewards and be less often.

(I removed rest of the post as it's not about FA).