• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented Guild system

DeletedUser

I wish a guild pvp tournament. So a arena in which all guilds fight each other in rounds. (Of course player vs player, combat too.) Until the top guilds are standing.

DeletedUser629

They ask for ideas, if someone comes with a good idea than the creators can get a better game. That is why the ideas and suggestions subforum is created.

Spot on there mate, so keep them coming ;)

DeletedUser

What is about a separate guild area?
If a person starts a guild, he gets a new window and there is a new place. This area works similar with a normal area, but the members must spent the needed goods. This can be all types of goods and research points. At the moment you get to end, if you play Elvenar 3 months.

The guild buildings masters (title) can build new guild building. I think pvp should be voluntary. So if you build a "pvp guild barrack" you can fight against other guild and if not, you cannot attack or to be attacked.
In another posts there are described some other possible buildings. So the next answer is: Give a guild relevant advantages or not? This is very imported to design the guilds.
Give a guild a little bonus you need to be in a guild for the rank list, because without you miss otherwise something.

Without a bonus it is possible to implement a similar good system as the normal game. To build something you need additional good e.g. "guild stone", guild steel" and "guild marble". As guild you can build only one of this building type, so you must trade. I think in in this case a fixed good is not so good, because you cannot build the right building. The guild trader is a title, all people with this title can trade.

It is possible to fight against npcs as same as in the normal game, but you can earn there guild research points. To do this, you need the title npc-guild -warrier". With different guild building you can select your buy able droops.

Other guild buildings generate goods, but not so much. If you spend something you can level up your buildings faster.

Innogames want earn money, so it is the same as in the normal game. But some guilds goes down and others grows, so it is a good idea that you can spend diamonds, but you don`t loose it if you go to another guild. So we need here a "pocket or save area". You can buy for a guild a specific item, but you are the owner. If you leave the guild, the specific item goes with you and if you join later a new guild you can build it again if there is enough space or this types includes always a little bit premium space.

In a lot of points Thuncals idea is not far from this.

DeletedUser420

OK, let's try and be constructive.

guilds must have:
1. guild trading, penalty free, option to be guild-only (to prevent poaching due to lack of certain goods in some areas)
2. forum/chat, not a priority due to technical difficulty and lack of moderation staff (if chat is going to be language specific)

guilds should have:
1. guild hall, a building that every player must have (size 6 to 16 squares), that contains guild management menu (tabs for members, rights, forum,..)
2. the number of members should be limited, start with 5-10, and then unlock more (by 3-5) by upgrading the guildhall (size of actual building stays the same), max number of guild members should be 30-50 (10-12 levels)
3. guild storage that would be used to donate resources for upgrading guild hall, or other guild building projects (I agree with Thuncal's ideas about guild-wide buildings and perks). Under no circumstance should it be allowed to use this storage as a bank to help underdeveloped members (donations are strictly one-way, this is to prevent multiaccounting)

bare minimum...

DeletedUser

I like the idea of guild system as many already have said there should be interactions between players ... makes the game more interesting ... Hopefully they do bring it on soon ...

I wish a guild pvp tournament. So a arena in which all guilds fight each other in rounds. (Of course player vs player, combat too.) Until the top guilds are standing.

I was under the impression this was more of a city building game than a fighting game ... Inno already has a few of them ... Tribals wars, FOE etc ... so again the same thing in this too??? There's already too much fighting available on the map in this game ...So not sure of PvP GvG etc etc are really needed in this game too .... But wouldn't really mind if those are brought into the game ...I like challenges & battling :))) ... Anyways if at all there's going to be battles then shouldnt it be between humans vs Elves....atleast thats what they asked when we enter into this game ... the choice ....Whether we want to be humans or Elves ... So this game is mainly about these 2 races.... and any fights or competition should only be between these 2 races ... there should be an option to change sides if someone wants to be with their frnds who's in the opposing race... maybe for some heavy resources so that not everybody can jump easily ... Also there should be time limit once changed to the other race to jump back to the previous race ....maybe a month or more ... To avoid Race-hopping for personal benefits ....IMHO this game should be mainly about Humans and Elves and the competition between them whether its about fighting, guild-competitions or any other thing ... I feel and think that will add some novelty to the game from all the other Inno games...

regards

ddevil

DeletedUser580

I prefer races working together.

If you seperate the races, you might have some unblancing between them.

DeletedUser

I prefer races working together.

If you seperate the races, you might have some unblancing between them.

Yeah very true ...But thats what the game developers have to work on ... Otherwise whats the point of having specifically the 2 races in the game ...we might as well only humans (or only Elves for that matter) in the game just like tribal wars or FOE and go on with the city building stuff ...

I don't like you idea
We have finaly a chance to make some sort of intercultural society work, just by not let the 2 races fight but work together.

LOL...So its fine to make humans fight with each other along with the Elves but not fine if we make the 2 different races fight each other ??? Hahaha... Then as per what you are suggesting is that there's no more additional fighting elements in this game at all apart from what we have on the map currently and make everybody work together peacefully ... I have no problems with that ..But if at all fighting elements need to be added to this game it has to be between the 2 races ...Only then it justifies this game which did start off as 2 races - Elves and Humans - society ... Even in real life Humans can never live in peace with any other race ...LOL

DeletedUser629

Yeah very true ...But thats what the game developers have to work on ... Otherwise whats the point of having specifically the 2 races in the game ...we might as well only humans (or only Elves for that matter) in the game just like tribal wars or FOE and go on with the city building stuff ...

LOL...So its fine to make humans fight with each other along with the Elves but not fine if we make the 2 different races fight each other ??? Hahaha... Then as per what you are suggesting is that there's no more additional fighting elements in this game at all apart from what we have on the map currently and make everybody work together peacefully ... I have no problems with that ..But if at all fighting elements need to be added to this game it has to be between the 2 races ...Only then it justifies this game which did start off as 2 races - Elves and Humans - society ... Even in real life Humans can never live in peace with any other race ...LOL

The point of having 2 races in the game is to provide 2 different ways of playing it. There are many differences between the 2 and both require a different strategy to advance. Mix guild vs guild would also allow both guilds to bring all 10 available units to the battlefield, this would make it more fair. This way afterwards nobody can say they lost because they don't have cerberus, or we lost cause we don't have golems. Working together as a team is what it's all about, whether you're Human, or Elf. This doesn't mean you have to get along with everybody ofcourse, we all want to win, but my dogs aren't that picky. They eat all kinds of meat, Human, Elvish, and they had some delicious mortar meat for lunch this afternoon ;)

DeletedUser

The point of having 2 races in the game is to provide 2 different ways of playing it. There are many differences between the 2 and both require a different strategy to advance. Mix guild vs guild would also allow both guilds to bring all 10 available units to the battlefield, this would make it more fair. This way afterwards nobody can say they lost because they don't have cerberus, or we lost cause we don't have golems. Working together as a team is what it's all about, whether you're Human, or Elf. This doesn't mean you have to get along with everybody ofcourse, we all want to win, but my dogs aren't that picky. They eat all kinds of meat, Human, Elvish, and they had some delicious mortar meat for lunch this afternoon ;)

Well... I dont know ...it doesnt look or sound correct ...LOL...Elves and Humans fighting together with Humans and Elves ...LOL...Anyways whatever the game management thinks is right ... But for argument sake its more competitive and challenging fighting with a certain set of units against a different kind of units rather than mixing all of them together and fighting a mixture of the same units in the opposition.... there's more strategy and challenge involved when we have to fight an unit of a different race with the unit we have than having to fight with mixed units ....of course all this Just my opinion... imagine the fight between your dogs and My golems ... rather having 2 dogs or 2 golems against each other ...LOL... by the way My sword dancers were more than enough to kick those mortars just few minutes back... dont need those dogs ...LOL

DeletedUser580

Well... I dont know ...it doesnt look or sound correct ...LOL...Elves and Humans fighting together with Humans and Elves ...LOL...Anyways whatever the game management thinks is right ... But for argument sake its more competitive and challenging fighting with a certain set of units against a different kind of units rather than mixing all of them together and fighting a mixture of the same units in the opposition.... there's more strategy and challenge involved when we have to fight an unit of a different race with the unit we have than having to fight with mixed units ....of course all this Just my opinion... imagine the fight between your dogs and My golems ... rather having 2 dogs or 2 golems against each other ...LOL... by the way My sword dancers were more than enough to kick those mortars just few minutes back... dont need those dogs ...LOL

But imagine the following. Players figure out that humans are easier to play, or more confienient to play .... in the end you end up with 80% Humans on the server and 20% Elves. Stop try to seperating them! That wont work. If you then want to make PvP .... 80% vs 20% ?? in the top 100 will maybe only 1 Elve? Stop try to seperate them. That is not helpful at all and brings much much more problems.

DeletedUser

Stop for a moment. How on Diormïa are elves harder to play than humans?

DeletedUser43

Let's not go into another discussion about which race is easier. ;) It's however interesting to see how some people would like interracial guilds and other people would like Humans vs. Elves guilds. That's a topic we can discuss here. :)

DeletedUser

Sorry, but I think that the races are pretty balanced and that they both are as easy to advance as possible. (Not at all.) Did I make a point with this topic? I don't think so.
I respect the people who don't like combat. I respect the people who say FoE is a place for combat and that Tribalwars (Grepolis) is that. But I don't like FoE and Grepolis' combat system is so different that you can't compare it. And if someone is going to say that Tribalwars 2 has a new combat system, I don't like Tribalwars.
I am selective I play only a few games and all of them have the topic Fantasy. I like combat, I like to build, I even like the risk of losing my cities. The bandits are no fun, why? I have got a pretty good idea of countering them. They are all the same numb AI. That is why I am so branded on PVP, because I want to have a real intelligence facing my troops. And I don't care whether I fight men or elves I want to feel the thrill of victory and the numbness of loss when I lose my troops.

DeletedUser252

My feelings about that whole race issue is since we have a world with elves and humans living side by side, we have to have guilds where elves and humans work side bij side.
It makes no sense to fight your neightbor in this game.
Otherwise you fight him now and in a half an hour you sell your goods to him :confused:
We all cry about the lack of neightbory help and then you go fight them?????

DeletedUser420

Let's not go into another discussion about which race is easier. ;) It's however interesting to see how some people would like interracial guilds and other people would like Humans vs. Elves guilds. That's a topic we can discuss here. :)

Why? Is there a feature planned that would require race specific associations (ad-hoc or permanent)?
If yes, please explain.
If not, let's call this a truly stupid notion and forget all about it. Do we really need another arbitrary reason for racial segregation?

DeletedUser

But imagine the following. Players figure out that humans are easier to play, or more confienient to play .... in the end you end up with 80% Humans on the server and 20% Elves. Stop try to seperating them! That wont work. If you then want to make PvP .... 80% vs 20% ?? in the top 100 will maybe only 1 Elve? Stop try to seperate them. That is not helpful at all and brings much much more problems.

And how can they know if its easier or difficult to play a certain race?? I am playing the elves and I dont find it that difficult at all ....atleast as of now ... Not sure how it will be as I move on further into the game ... But my main point is I really dont have any idea of the Human race at all Becoz I have not been given the opportunity to see which race is easier and which is difficult before I make the choice ... You are just asked at the very beginning of the game which race to choose ...and once u select at that time u r that race ... u belong to that particular race only ...Its just similar to someone getting born into a particular race ... U dont get any idea of how the other race is for you to choose.... unless someone does asks you to join the game specifically into a particular race saying the benefits and disadvantages of the each races... those will be friends and acquaintances etc etc .... And that can happen from both the races .... I am not separating them ...they are already different and should remain different is what I m saying to make sense of the way the game started / advertised... LOL ...Also making one race stronger than another is not the correct way from the developer's side ...they should make sure both are equally competitive ... thats when the game will be interesting and long standing ... there are many ways it can be balanced between both the races ... Maybe auto choice or maybe once one of the race has more members than the other to a certain limit it automatically stops enrolling new members into that race and make the members to decide if they want the other race or would like to wait ... Something on those lines.... All these just my suggestions and opinions ... And it looks like I am the only one with this idea here so rest assured it might not be implemented at all...So u need not worry @Thuncal ....LOL

Sorry, but I think that the races are pretty balanced and that they both are as easy to advance as possible. (Not at all.) Did I make a point with this topic? I don't think so.
I respect the people who don't like combat. I respect the people who say FoE is a place for combat and that Tribalwars (Grepolis) is that. But I don't like FoE and Grepolis' combat system is so different that you can't compare it. And if someone is going to say that Tribalwars 2 has a new combat system, I don't like Tribalwars.
I am selective I play only a few games and all of them have the topic Fantasy. I like combat, I like to build, I even like the risk of losing my cities. The bandits are no fun, why? I have got a pretty good idea of countering them. They are all the same numb AI. That is why I am so branded on PVP, because I want to have a real intelligence facing my troops. And I don't care whether I fight men or elves I want to feel the thrill of victory and the numbness of loss when I lose my troops.

Please dont get me wrong ...I do like Combat system ... I personally like battles in a game ... I also like challenges....I do like competition between players ... But having PvP and GvG is all very similar to FOE and to be very frank it all becomes repetitive and boring after a certain period of time... this game sounded like something novel / different with 2 different races and I imagined it to be competition between the 2 races... and thats the reason I have been discussing on this topic .... And I am still maintaining that it will be better and different from other games if there's a competition between the 2 races rather everybody having a go at each other .... But then I also understand very well that the game management already would have devised / decided how the game will go ahead in future ... And So all this can be only for discussion sake ...LOL

DeletedUser

My feelings about that whole race issue is since we have a world with elves and humans living side by side, we have to have guilds where elves and humans work side bij side.
It makes no sense to fight your neightbor in this game.
Otherwise you fight him now and in a half an hour you sell your goods to him :confused:
We all cry about the lack of neightbory help and then you go fight them?????

LOL... If u r not going to fight your neighbor who else will you be fighting ?? Whether it be elves or humans those are the only one's with whom we can fight for PvP .... I dont think you have played FOE but its the same thing over there too ... You fight your neighbors but trade between your guild mates and friends (maybe in the case of my suggestion trade between same race members and fight against the opposing rac:ewink:)...So what's a race got to do with all of this ... I am again asking are you suggesting that we dont have a combat system at all in this game .... If thats what you are asking I don't mind and will stop replying to your concerns as I dont disagree with that point of yours ...

DeletedUser252

I play FoE for about 3 years now, and that excatly the thing I dont like: hitting on the neightbors.
I like the idea of a combat system, but I'd like it to be guils vs NPC boss, as I explained in a former post.
There you can earn yours points as a guild and build and grow further.
Maybe PvP guild vs guild also for the ppl who like to combat
But the balance of the guild force is leading for the succes in the battle. Every race has it strong and weak points.
It's the war chief who sets these points in balance for the big fights and the individuel members determine if that fight is going to be succesfull or not.